PULL-UPS

THE CHAD EXERCISE!!!

>The Perfect Pull Up - Do it right!

youtube.com/watch?v=eGo4IYlbE5g

>The Fighter Pull-up Program - Increase your reps!

strongfirst.com/the-fighter-pullup-program-revisited/

>Can't do a Pull Up? Start with Negative Pull Ups!

youtube.com/watch?v=gbPURTSxQLY

>Can't do Negative Pull Ups? Do Bodyweight Rows!

youtube.com/watch?v=q6avZy2JTjk

>How to grip the bar correctly!

youtube.com/watch?v=XXjaCsUlrZs

>How long between sets?

>A longer rest period between sets increases the larger post-exercise muscle protein synthetic response compared to a short rest period (5 vs 1 min)(McKendry, 2016). In agreement, a longer interset rest period improves muscle mass gains compared to a shorter rest period (3 vs 1 min) (Schoenfeld, 2016).

nutritiontactics.com/measure-muscle-protein-synthesis/#64_Rest_between_sets

Attached: CHAD.webm (1920x1080, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9iwcRfKxXHk
youtube.com/watch?v=4dOFAuHJZpU
youtube.com/watch?v=_hd2oTEOA1U
youtube.com/watch?v=w9Mu-azxol8
youtube.com/watch?v=uO6rrjVblzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OKAY I PULL UP

I don't have a pull up bar

Attached: images (2).jpg (619x453, 25.85K)

When there's a will, there's a way user.

Attached: 1529122090779.jpg (1024x769, 95.55K)

hot

HOP OUT AT THE AFTERPARTY

Once my tendonitis finally fucking goes away I'll be able to do chad ups again. For now I have to watch everyone else show off while I just sit there like a bitch.

this dude has good videos
youtube.com/watch?v=9iwcRfKxXHk
youtube.com/watch?v=4dOFAuHJZpU
youtube.com/watch?v=_hd2oTEOA1U
youtube.com/watch?v=w9Mu-azxol8
youtube.com/watch?v=uO6rrjVblzY

Negger, here.
This past week I did five sets of one on Mon/Wed/Fri.
Reckon I should really try to add reps here or just try and make the same reps go slower?
Because it seems like every time I try to add reps I just get hurt.

Used to do it on some tree but it broke

just grow another dummy

You gotta stop forcing it. Try hard but dont let your form break down, if you cant do it you cant do it. Focus on doing more negatives, very slowly. Take a 10 min break when you literally cant do anymore and then go do a few more.

I think I'm going to go stupid slow adding reps. Like maybe literally one rep per week like my first set will be two rather than one and the rest will just be one.
I always thought I was going slow before but it was an injury set back every time.

I mean that would be three added for the week. I figure if I can sustain it and keep it going in the background while I do other stuff that is better than just losing it all again and again.

Last week I did 15 pull ups every day along with 15 kettlebell swings. This week I did 16. I'm going to keep doing this until I hit 25 and then start over while making them harder by using a rope or fat grips.

Why only 15 swings? What weight are you using? Normally they are not nearly as heavy as pull-ups

I used 48kg and I still go to the gym 4 days per week. Too many swings and it ruins my gym lifts.

Last 2 digits bros let's go.

Attached: 1642270155428.jpg (800x1024, 76.99K)

Understandable, 48kg is a lot. Is it a solid kettlebell or one of those handles you put weights on?

It's a solid kettlebell. I'd use less weight for daily swings preferably but it's the only bell I have at my house.

I've been without a gym since covid started so I went back to doing pullups with other bodyweight.
Went from 1 pullup to 3x8 but then my gainz seemed to freeze. I'm able to do more weight with kettlebell rows, what gives?