First ever strength mire

early 20s zoomer stopped what he was doing after my set of 195x8 bench press and exclaimed "holy shit dude that's a lot of weight" asked me a bunch of questions and then fist bumped me

Attached: 522AB826-D3BA-4542-A7D8-BB97EC36F9FA.jpg (1280x720, 107.54K)

What's the backpack kid up to now?

lbs or kg?

nice man, make sure to return a mire to someone else too wholesome 100 chungus

I reckon kg because 195lbs is nothing.
Then again, zoomers.

He pretty much keeps reminding everyone how he invented that dance or whatever.

His whole identity is that dance. He peaked too early and now is holding on to the last bit of fame

Better than making an identity out of being vaxxed or unvaxxed, I suppose.

>195lbs is nothing
Fucking demoralization faggot

>training for powerlifting tourny in college
>absolutely chiseled specimen of a man approaches me
>seriously cut, six pack abs and shit
>don't usually engage people at the gym so caught off guard
"bro how'd you get your back to be that swole?"
>deadlifts, pull-ups, etc. etc.
"thanks bro, let's get this shit"

that's like half of my motivation for continuing to lift

>in class
>people are discussing valentine’s day
>girl asks me if i’m planning anything
>tell her im not, only buying something for my mom
>”oh you should ask out (girl 2)!”
>girl 2 didn’t seem to expect this
>”oh i’m not really into muscular guys”
>keep quiet

a mire and rejection in one. i don’t understand why girl 1 did this though

Ok now THIS is interesting. Is there an user here that regularly assosciates with females that can impart some knowledge and wisdom on us on what is going on here?

>i dont remember asking you out

Awww...that's so nice of him to say! My only problem with it was that he was a little too full of himself.
I had a very similar experience, although I had never bench pressed 195 before, and I'm only 22, but I was a pretty regular gym goer until a few months ago.

You need to read Jane Austen's Emma to understand this interaction from a woman's perspective.

She probably wanted to have girl 2 reject him, but in such a way that didn’t completely break his ego, to sow the seeds of doubt in his mind enough that he would likely say yes if girl 1 or another girl asked him out.
Odds are higher that it’s girl 1 that wants user to ask her out, she’s probably hoping that ego damage stuck in his mind (it did) and that it’ll make him seeking validation to the point he would ask girl 1 out.

t. bifag who only has sisters and mostly female friends

Simmer down tex. 195 is a good hypertrophy weight if you're doing minimum 12 reps, but Any Forums's standard is 1/2/3/4 for 5, minimum.

i got pretty much same mire like month ago but i was actually lifting decet weight

Isnt it obvious. Girl 1 was jealous of your personal achievements and wanted to bring you down a few notches. Avoid women and all costs.

fuck mang

Attached: 1488263351922.jpg (681x445, 36.27K)

When girls are caught off guard they also drop spaghetti, if only just answered
>I'd be up for that :)
He could've had a genuine reaction.
>t. Fucker of many girls

so i can still ask out girl 1 in theory if i see her monday? you think it would work?