Looking for cheap diet tips and tricks from Germanbros in here. I need like 3400-3600kcal a day

Looking for cheap diet tips and tricks from Germanbros in here. I need like 3400-3600kcal a day.

What are your tricks with Aldi and Lidl when on a budget? And no I'm not a brownoid and work honest job at construction. Any tips would be welcomed.

Attached: 1637730425027.jpg (1224x1972, 242.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4kBcm-ls8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cheap
potatoes
legumes
chicken
beef
milk
eggs
peanut butter
nuts

also since you're a poorfar no oil. Only use ghee, butter, or lard. Non of that i can't believe it's not butter bullshit either.

Personally, I’m not German but I heard a German streamer I watch talk about how he used to basically survive on some frozen Austrian Apfelstrudel that he got from Aldi. Apparently you can get them for like 1 euro a piece and they have around ~1k calories. Probably not the best food that you could eat, but it is a relatively cheap source of calories

>I need like 3400-3600kcal a day.
how what the fuck
I wish I could eat that much and stay Any Forums

Not op, but i'm 6'4 and as long as I do daily cardio, say a 2 mile run, then that's a good bulking zone.
OP is either same height as me, doesn't care about being a fatass, or is retarded.
Not talking shit about op, but there have been some people here who were 5'10 bulking at 4000, little to no cardio, and were wondering about how they got so fat after a year or 2.

I'm 6' 200lbs and at around 15%. I have no hamster cheeks or belly. Like I said, I work manually and I guess have good metabolism. I'm always hungry.

sauce
by sauce I mean the source of this image sir

Had sex with that girl btw.

Don't pollute my thread with your mongrel american nonsense.

>buy meat with the bone in then make bone broth with the boney bits. Bone broth has gelatin (cooked collagen) which is extra protein.
>lots of milk and it doesn't have to be the trendy raw milk shit. It's the best carb source
>I like coconut oil the best and the normal stuff at the grocery store is just as good as le organic super coconut oil. Olive oil is good too
>I have two brazil nuts a day for selenium instead of getting it from expensive fish
>a lot of the time turkey is cheaper than chicken. Pork is cheaper than beef especially whole pork tenderloin which is actually leaner than beef.
>two eggs a day since they're not as cheap as they used to be
>only veggies I eat are russet potatoes and carrots. Veggies are too low in nutrient density to be bothered with when on a budget. The carrot is for making a little salad with.
>I have organ meat once a week otherwise I get copper deficient (white hairs)
Look into old time strongmen diets. They were all like 80-90% milk. Doug Hepburn at one point was just drinking over a gallon of milk and a couple dozen eggs a day because he got for free from his workplace. You waste less time cooking too which is my big problem. I don't want to cook for 2 hours every day on top of work and then some of those days I lift so that's even more time wasted.

Attached: Doug-Hepburn-Bench-Press.jpg (640x510, 108.48K)

>2 litres of whole milk a day.
Literally like 4 big glasses, 700 calories.

>Large bowl of oats with honey and banana for breakfast.
Super easy to get down, cheap, 700 calories.

>Penne Pasta + Chicken, large portion
Again, easy to make, easy to prep, a big portion can be over 1000 calories with cheese

>Pint of ice cream
Another 700 calories.

>Two protein shakes
300 calories.

Boom, easy 3500 calories a day.

If you're in construction I guess a big breakfast isn't a problem
>big bowl of oats, 1 scoop, full fat milk, handful of nuts
1000kcal
>5 eggs, scrambled with butter
450 kcals

lunch on site
>100g of chorizo or some kind of dried sausage
350kcals
>bread, whole wheat
5 slices, 500kcal
>100g of hard cheese (comté, cheddar)
400kcal

dinner
>200g meat or fatty fish
400-600 kcals
>200g whole rice or potatoes
150-200kcals

that's a rough 3200-3400, throw in veggies at dinner, I don't know what's your setup for lunch, I went with the most basic, no fidge, no microwave, sitting on a concrete bag lunch, but you can make it more elaborate if you can acces a microwave or go shopping

Not a germanbro but isn't everything in Lidl kinda budget stuff

Add organ meats once in a while.

only tip I have are the discounts lidl has on familien-packungen of most pre-cut meats. its 800g for about 5-6€ depending on type of meat, through in combino whole wheat pasta, 500g are 0,75€ and it's good meals for reasonable money imo. used to bulk w/ 3500 cals a day off mostly oats, nuts and lidl spaghetti+cheese+meat.

since we're in it, don't buy the nuts at lidl or any other big german kette though. buy em at eurogida (if you have one)

>beef
I don't think beef is cheap anywhere outside the US, but the rest of the stuff on your list is great

youtube.com/watch?v=h4kBcm-ls8Y
mandem here's some tips for lidl

Ignore every post ITT except this because I'm actually living in Germany and figured this shit out autistically, 99% of things can be had from LIDL.

Always have in the fridge/pantry:
>Magerquark
Shit costs 0.85 Euros for a total of 60g of protein at 300kcal per pack.
It has a really dry and annoying mouth-feel, but you can mix it in a ratio of 1:1 with water and chug it like it's ayran.
You can also use it to cook various fitness meals that work out quite well actually.

>Oats
These are basically my only carb outside of fruits and I eat them once a day before working out.
You can mix them with kefir or watered down quark and frozen berries and leave them overnight in the fridge or do my favorite recipe
>>oat bake
50g oats
1egg
50g of any dairy
pinch salt
lean meat/cheese/protein powder for protein or fruits and chocolate chips for a sweet version
bake or grill till desired doneness

>cheap fruit
>>frozen berries are also good

Here is the biggest LIDL shopping tip I can give you, this solved my protein/budget issue and I eat like a king for ~120 Euros a month.
LIDL discounts things that are close to their expiry date by 50%, so you can get meat and dairy for 50% off quite easily if you have a convenient LIDL.
The gf and I buy the meat in bulk when we see it and freeze what we don't eat right away and build up a protein stash that we eat through before refreshing it. We've cut out grocery bill by no less than 30% just making sure we buy our meat on "rescue."

Separately from that, LIDL will discount all kinds of fruits and veggies in the evenings, so going there later in the day is good if you like plants. We haven't paid full price for mushrooms in God knows how long.

If you eat bread, you can get yesterday's bread for 50% off in the mornings and throughout the day if people don't scoop it up. It's usually not even that stale, and if it is, you can refresh it in the oven with some steam quite easily.

There's probably more that I'm missing, so ask.

Dont eat potatoes they are cheap but after 500kcal youre full.
Eat:
Selfmade Carbonara (1700kcal)
Maggi/Knorr Bolognese (1500kcal)
200g dry rice + 3 eggs + 1/2pck Buttergemüse all in the Pan (1k kcal)

Also buy Instant oats. Easy healthy 250-350kcal shake.
Other than that Drink raws eggs with a slurp of Milk

1 Toast with Camembert is also 200kcal

And my favorite: Cowboy breakfast
1pck Bacon, 1can backed beans and Cook the can with 3 eggs inside 1k kcal

Attached: Screenshot_20220209-162102~2.png (1080x1427, 1.42M)

Thanks bulking chad.