How's your injury doing?

How's your injury doing?

Attached: 4809E6D0-7D16-4D92-8984-2A549AB9F9E7.jpg (650x650, 36.45K)

my heart is still broken, thanks for asking

Attached: alcoholism.jpg (1080x1080, 120.65K)

Wrist has been fucked up for 3 months, no signs of healing
I should probably see a doctor, but I'm too lazy

yeah i had to do wrist physical therapy after i ripped a ligament from a fall. 6 months of the PT exercises performed daily fixed me

>hernia surgery 5 weeks ago
>had it for years so it was relatively major, too bad to do keyhole
>6 weeks of no exercise (ignored that, lol) and doc doesn't want me to lift anything heavier than 20kgs EVER
>it's true that the internal mesh could rip from lifting heavy and that would be a massive pain in the ass to deal with
>but at the same time, there are pro rugby players who come back from hernia surgery
>and i think the doc just doesn't wanna get sued
idk bros, should i start lifting heavy again? i fuckin miss it

Attached: 1495742922597 (2020_09_30 14_42_46 UTC).gif (191x200, 498.31K)

Good because it’s not in my face because I’m not a brain damaged retard who does boxing

Attached: 1EE136DD-282D-44B7-8F9D-4D2E4C5F1D5D.jpg (750x628, 212.34K)

just so you all know, the most common joint injured in the body is the knee. if you're not doing some kind of leg routine regularly, ngmi

Man desu I'd just do physical therapy style exercises if I were you. Elastic band stuff for arms/shoulders, body weight stuff like planks and air squats for the your back/legs, etc. And then cardio is also super important, ellipticals are amazing. You can lead an active healthy life w/o lifting. Don't risk it man.

that's what i've been doing bro, it's SO FUCKING BORING
the thing i hate is how long it takes to feel it with each exercise, i start getting bored before im even sore idk. gonna try some hiit n shit but we'll see if that can fill the void. also i wanna be a big dog

Attached: a43e6bf5da51480c03418b43294bf8f9 (2020_09_30 15_15_58 UTC).png (644x998, 1.11M)

Why not lift fairly light and extremely carefully and then make a decision based on how that goes?

If I pulled that off would you die?

well i didn't even get into exercise until i blew out my lower back at a manual labor job, so i've kinda been into doing physical therapy style exercises every since i started on my Any Forums journey. i think for me though i also do BJJ/martial arts, so even though i'm not a big guy i act like an alpha because i know i can wreck 99% of people whether they know it or not

The wounds on my soul will never heal

Get over it. Seriously.

So far so good
>Broken feet with 5kg dumbbell who fell on it
>Cervical hernia while training MMA
>Broken thumb while training MMA
>Back and knees weaks because of parkour when I was young.

I m living the best life. On my death bed I want to be broken to pieces. Fuck no I m dying with a fonctional body.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56.31K)

I have a cervical hernia. I train slow lightweight and a lot of gainage and stretching. I train MMA. And I m doing fine. The hernia is 99% gone.
I also done accuponcture. That shit helped me a lot. But go to a certified dude.

How do you reverse spinal degeneration? I have bulges in the neck/upper back.

Two weeks ago, I killed my foot sparring, throwing a high kick into my partner's elbow. I'm pretty sure I would have broken my foot if I wasn't wearing shinguards. I can walk and run, but I still can't kick with that foot.

Attached: 1549399060104.jpg (1200x1200, 192.04K)

How the fuck does 5kg break your foot? I’ve dropped a 45lb plate on mine trying to unrack it. On the edge too, and nothing happened.

I lifted today and it didn't bother me that much but I didn't do anything close to heavy and used a wrist strap to grip everything. I felt like I can dorsiflex my hand a little better afterwards, I haven't tried my fingers yet though and probably won't until I have to re-tape them.

Attached: IMG_20220208_215426847_HDR~2.jpg (3927x3000, 2.48M)

My hips are completely fucked, and don't even know what's up. There's pretty much no mobility in external rotation and nothing seems to help

is it pain or just tightness?