Develop a gym crush the last few weeks

>develop a gym crush the last few weeks
>nice girl, only say hi here or there
>doing set next to her and she tells her friend she needs a dress for PROM
>mfw im 26

its fucking over. should i rope myself? good god i would NEVER have thought that. fitness girls always look older/more developed or muscular so theres no way to tell. FUCK bros….not like this….

Attached: 9425873B-9B15-4549-94BB-16E02E3C713A.jpg (474x448, 22.24K)

Everything about this post tells me you're a faggot. Don't worry you didn't miss out on anything because she never would have fucked you in a million years

alright chud its not about that even though you’re probably wrong.

its the fact shes YOUNG af…the last girl i talked to in college was 18 and honestly i had to cut her off cause the age gap was weird. she was a tiktok witch girl zoomer. so idk if i should get involved at all. it feels weird. i would have guessed she was at least 20.

>its fucking over. should i rope myself?
I wish I could dismiss this as bait but I know a faggot irl that unironically believes finding 18yos hot is pedo

Attached: 1642034731602.png (1280x1280, 2.54M)

is this bait?
im not american so I would like one of you to explain if this is bait or not

You're 26 not a fucking 40 year old you retard
Women like older men, men like younger women. Why you think that this is weird means you listen to redditors opinions
My sister is 30 and married to a 40 year old and no one cares because thats how age works. Now if you want to date an 18 year old thats a different story because they're retarded, but age doesnt matter

idk bros. i guess youre kind of right - every time i mention my age to younger women they get excited about it. i know girls like older guys but

the reason i mention it being weird is cause OTHER WOMEN berate me about talking to girls younger than me. plus i dont wanna be known as the gym’s creep.

Isn't that like 18? who cares

>other women berate me
Because the worst thing to happen to a woman is for her to be old and single. Even women in their mid 20's HATE 18 year olds

>OTHER WOMEN berate me about talking to girls younger than me.
are you having sex with those other womens as well? I dont understand the conundrum here. Do you need their permission for it?

p*do SCUM. you chuds need to see women your own age.

>tfw your gym crush gains weight

so i should just go for it? i have a way in through mutual friends there anyway

you know whats nice?
having 16 years being legal horny and ready to fuck your old ass
guess you never know, fucking american

thats sus

>so i should just go for it?
yea
its normal outside of america

could be 17

Don't do it OP. You're just wasting the girl. I wouldn't date a girl that went out with such an older guy. You're just gonna make her get the roastie label cuz there's almost 0% chance it'll last long between an 18 year old and an almost 30 yo. Just let her find a younger guy.
Honestly, guys "dating" stupid and easily manipulated teens are just thot enablers and weird by any normie guy's standards.

There's on girl that always comes up to me in the gym because I buy a chicken sandwich from her and her mate every morning before gym. Her mate is this absolute stunner, that work and she got chatting to me because she knew I go to the gym. Fuck me, they're fucking 17, I was thinking they were 20ish. I'm 34btw. I still get my chicken sandwich pre-work every morning and she flirts with me every day, it's almost not worth getting the chicken sandwich with the amount of stress I get from it. If she ever came onto me properly outside of work, there's no way of be able to control myself

>OTHER WOMEN berate me about talking to girls younger than me.
How old are these other women? Cause if they're your age or older they're just angry that they rode the carousel too long and now can't find any decent guys their own age.

That said don't try to bang a girl who's still in high school. At least wait until she's graduated.

Women are so obvious when they go on about this. A female friend of mine gets furious every time I mention a young woman being gorgeous or beautiful. I wish all their other signs were as obvious I'd probably do a lot better with them

>should i rope myself?
Yes, there is no other way.