People at the gym thread

>that dude that never reracks his weights
>That dude that does king Fu breathing on every rep of every set even if it's light weight
>That old dude that asks how many sets you got, and gets pissed off when you say anything more then "1 left"
>That 5ft4 meat head Manlet that gets visibly pissed off around the 6ft2 otter modes that lift more than him

Is there any I've missed?

Attached: I+miss+this+show+and+its+theme+song+_c737c2136425e7bfdb3c6fa310a69ead.gif (257x199, 168.86K)

>that guy doing dumbell curls in the squat rack

>That guy who has headphones on and loudly sings along to a rap song that sounds like it came out of an A. Wyatt Mann comic while doing bench in the smith machine

Can't believe I forgot this one

>that bear who follows me into the showers after my full body workout cuz he knows I'm too weak to fight him off

>that twink I follow into the showers after he's finished his workout because I know he's too weak to fight me off

>that other guy who does squats in the curl rack

>those same two guy fucking in the showers every time I go to the gym
Ngl, tho. They'd make a cute couple. Something about the twink and bear combo is adorable.

You're not funny, faggot samefagger.

Retard

Holy newfag

>that guy with his hood up doing shadow kickboxing and occasionally pacing around aimlessly with his fists clenched

>that autistic guy who dances and plays air guitar between sets
>he also paces around and has a dopey smile on his face because he's having a lot of fun
Oh wait, that's me.

>the older guy that only gets on the bike and all the regulars know

>That DYEL who you you've seen going to the gym for years yet has made 0 gains
>That fatass who you were proud and happy to see in the gym but those feelings slowly turned to disgust and disappointment when they make 0 progress months later
>That mid life crisis 50 year old wearing string tank tops and snapbacks and does 1/8 ROM on every lift
>That old man that shows up in jeans and a dress shirt
>That indian ranjeet that does 100 reps of 10lb cable curls and screams on each rep
>That DYEL manbun crossfitter who does ONLY squats/deadlifts for an hour

kek, wish you went to my gym. no homo

>the guy who spots people's squats and whispers "no homo" in their ear with each rep

>that one bitch who acts annoyed and upset when you don't oggle her

I laughed thinking a about a grizzy bear hang-out in a gym shower attack people
Then i saw your a gay samefagger kys

Does the prospect of there being more than two fags on Any Forums seem that unlikely to you? Get ready for aa real shocker then:
>we're all fags here
No, homo

>that one bitch
>one
>implying
All women are whores user

>still samefagging
Uppercut yourself and fuck off you worthless shitcunt.

>shitty roider scumbags with Tapout shirts on throwing weight around aimlessly
>fat women doing elliptical for 15 minutes at easy pace and leaving
>Manlet in a stringer yelling with each rep
>short jap roider who got huge in 6 months but claims natty
>super aesthetic twink doing squats
>zoomies benching 75 pounds
>girls doing stupid complicated workouts that don’t actually do anything

>that one dyel who doesnt know how to tell if 2 specific posts are by the same ip

>This girl who was a friend of an ex friend comes into gym with a curly hair white dude
>She rarely came in the gym except when my ex friend came in, she was doing army training
>In November or October my ex friend said she was fucking the foreign exchange African kids while cheating on an army dude.
I have equal hatred for dudes at my gym but at least they're lifting to get Any Forums and not for sex.