What is he saying Any Forums ?

what is he saying Any Forums ?

Attached: FLU4l9VXEAQJ-Vb.jpg (680x561, 35.4K)

"blockchain something something"

>"..but little did THEY know that Scooby was 100% natty all along"

Attached: 1637161613986.jpg (700x434, 288.29K)

"So then as i was about rack the bar IT STARTED BENDING RIGHT... "

>look at that dog over there it's got a boner lol

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

He's whistling really loud.

>"..and then that tall idiot called me a "manlet" in front of the entire group haha. Everyone pretended to be amused by it but in reality they were just ridiculing the rude tall guy, r-right? Pls respond"

Attached: U5vK812.jpg (640x480, 47.99K)

>they do it all for free. no salary. nothing. can you fucking believe that?

Attached: risitas.jpg (1024x576, 39.43K)

>I'm actually only 5'11

>despite being 13% of the population..

>"you only need 40g of protein a day to built muscle."

Top kek

You will never be a real country. You have no government, you have no national history, you have shitty chocolate. You are a caricature twisted by politics and bureaucracy into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even fake countries who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your social structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk muslim home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected parliament.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. The rest of the European union will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with two headstone marked with your Wallonia and Flanders, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know an abomination is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably joke of a country.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

>rent free
Stay on your containment board.

>and then I told him "he could go îsh kakhfê ai’d dur-rugnul!"

"So the thing is, most people think that vegetables are healthy. Picture healthy food. You're probably thinking about a salad. Right? Wrong. Vegetables are like any other organism, they don't want to die. They actually have toxic chemicals in them that hurts you if you eat them. I swear, I'm not making this up. Think about it. Does a lion eat vegetables? No, and are you suggesting a lion isn't a peak performer? Vegetables are for cows and rabbits. Since I switched to carnivore, I've been seeing insane results. Crazy energy, skin cleared up. It's nuts. I can tell you don't believe me. No problem. I have my latest blood work on my phone. Hold my beer..."

>and then they said I was the king of the pit! yeah, the king! pretty cool right?

>I don't know about you but I've had it up to here with midgets

>"I promise I'm getting leg lengthening surgery on Monday , first thing, after you let me pleasure you, please let me pleasure you, I already told my subscribers and gym rat buddies that I fucked you"

>For 6 million jew to die in the ovens they would have need to burn around 23 jew per day, every single day for 6 years and that is implying that the ovens back then had the potency of modern ovens used in cremation which take roughly 2 hours to fully cremate a body

they should double date

Attached: bro_explains.jpg (800x450, 222.37K)