Well?

well?

I remember threads here late last year discussing how sexualized female gym apparel has become.

Is it normal, or am I a just oversexualiing it?

Attached: FLRDnbaVgActg8H.jpg (1284x2778, 266.85K)

Skinny women don't arouse me.

never see them at my gym. but im in a poor part of the uk. and the gym is in my garden shed

dont mind seeing huge massive fat round asses in yoga pants
really ramps up the t

You're not sexualizing it, they are doing that part for you.

>disgusting shapeless ass despite the compression leggings
All this will do is help gym bros stay on a cut by making them vomit

Today at the gym I literally saw a girl wearing see-through black yoga pants and I saw thin panties and big ass cheeks.

I think she wanted to get approached.

Love how these leggings squeeze the life out of her waist to make it look thin, just imagine the gross fat rolls that come flopping out whenever she takes them off. This bitch is straight up fat and unshapely.

I personally love it, but I am an absolute dog

Ummmmm YIKES SWEATY. You are not ENTITLED to sex. Women dont dress like that for you, INCEL. How about you stop being a weirdo perv and specializing the female body?

Its not normal. Literal space age materials that give even the flattest of asses a lift. You can literally see thier asshole and the outlines of thier pussies.
Only whores dress like this. They literally go out 'naked' and bait horny gymbros to look at thier smelly holes.
I would say there is no lower than this but women always find a way to outwhore themselves...

It's been happening for decades in every gym in the western world, you might not like it but of course it's normal

Then they cry sexual harassment, but only when the guy checking them out is not attractive to them. I hate women. I do want to smell a cute girl’s butthole and pussy though…

based thots raising gymbros test for free

Nah, how about you quit being a faggot?

People that get laid dont talk like that. You never will have that opportunity, better start readjusting your life expectations now before you really fuck yourself over.

If you call them hot, sexy, cute or whatever and they aren't into you all they do is say thanks then put their music back on. Maybe if she's friendly and really into fitmess you compliment her physique or performance it'll mean a lot to her and she'll make conversation because gym rats are mentally ill and if she's some var popping thot she wants that validation weather she's into you or not especially if you have a good physique

And if there's any place to find muscle "fetishizing" chicks it's the gym. They give their numbers sometimes if you look good there. That might be place where ogysique > personality

>taking literal obvious bait joke seriously
???

my uni gym had so much of this happening, had to keep a mental image of pic related to focus.

Attached: kw1qfrofacv21-1.jpg (1080x1504, 119.89K)

Why can't men control their most base physiological impulses

>If you call them hot, sexy, cute or whatever and they aren't into you all
why they do this? maybe its something they hear from very old creepy touchy grampas since age 14 so it turns on some pavlovian reflex of disgust.
maybe it works if you are 10/10 looking like that thor guy or henry cavil. I think Henry and dudes of similar calibre could break the ice with 'I wanna shit on your chest baby'.

Attached: 48rc1ktm3rb81.jpg (960x935, 100.32K)

Kek

Attached: 1644354354830.jpg (750x750, 52.14K)