Dating someone attractive but with a shitty job

Anyone done it?

Got a match on tinder, great face, unbelievable 10/10 body gym thot but working min wage full time at 20. I’ve got an average face, good body but am a doctor with stunning education. I’m also loaded but it isn’t possible to tell from profile.

Normally this would be an auto reject but she is truly stunning. Seems funny and nice enough in convos as well.

Should I give her a shot?

Attached: 6ADFE79C-540F-418F-91E3-7BF17578D3BF.jpg (639x607, 53.03K)

A woman's job besides being a mother is irrelevant

does she know she's dating a liar?

Just pump and dump her you dumbfuck

I’m looking for responses from people who have sex

Lmao, get a load of Captain Saveahoe over here.

Who gives a shit about what women do on their own time?

Nice try no OP

Attached: 1644522375202.png (1106x1012, 728.03K)

I thought you weren't a poorfag, my bad. Enjoy your tranny son.

You are from a rich family and asking fit poster autists if you should date a thot or not. You sound like a fucking loser that lucked out a rich papi. Get rekt useless big Pharma jew

>jealous that others can coast by on life
Cope and seethe

NBD you retard. She's 20. She's a woman. Her purpose is to bear children. Where does a career come in?

She can go to college after you have 3+ kids.

Reported ;)

Attached: 460BE369-8F78-4948-9983-4AB9FB0A4D35.jpg (421x429, 29.62K)

>doctor
more like glorified-google-searching-conman lmao (unless you're a surgeon)

At least she's working full time

Whatever you do, do not help her get an actual job. Once she starts making decent money you will no longer be good enough for her and she'll dip

>t. gf of 5 years left as soon as she got a real job

Bong in financial services here - dated a Polish barmaid a while back; very cute, good shag, but stupid as fuck. Binned her after she disclosed that she unironically believed in the healing power of crystals. Even so, I'd say that a job does not define a person, so get to know her and see how it goes. Might be onto a winner, you never know.

I mean, she's 20 years old and she's working full time. For her age, that's better than a lot of losers, and at 20 you really can't judge someone's "career" too harshly; if she's out there just trying to work full time and take care of herself, good on her I say, its not so easy out there all the time to just jump into a great job. Sounds like she takes care of herself and works out too, as you mentioned. If she's also a nice, pleasant person and a 10/10 babe who's into you, why not give her a shot? Fuckin worst case, if she turns out to suck, you ditch her. How old are you, out of curiosity, OP? Not a riff, genuinely curious, since you mention her age but not your own.

Just make her a housewife. Your time is far more valuable than hers. Let's say you make 40$/hour. If she spends 3 hours a day doing your laundry and cooking your meals, that's 3 hours of your time she's freeing up, aka 120$ value. That's more than she would've made working an 8 hour shift at her job, and you get 3 more hours of free time in the evening. You're both happier.
Also saged

>5/10 doctorcel getting a stacy from tinder without even flashing his wealth
shitty larp

Stacy’s wagie job is more respectable than yours, doctorcel.
>hey doc I’ve got this issue
>go see my buddy he’s an expert in that
>i’m a hero and deserve 200k a year salary
healthcare niggers deserve the rope

What the hells wrong with you

They will get it... I hate them incompetent healthcare fraudster niggers with the force of sun. They sell out public health for big Pharma money. No way they get away with it without getting what they deserve. This vaxx shit exposed them even more.

Jannies do your FUCKING job

Ask me how I know you're not white, I don't care what you do.

If you had a friend asking this question, you would tell them to run for the hills. Fap on it.

SEETHING.

I’m 23 (normal age for a doctor in my country)

I’m not expecting much but for seriously dating I would usually expect a girl under 22 to be at a good college/university and it’s a little concerning.

Whelp. Hate to break it to you, user, but your goal on tinder shouldn't be dating. The more partners someone has has the less likely they are to successfully have a committed long term relationship. Maybe a hookup app isn't the best place to try and date. I'd recommend looking irl. Has worked out pretty well for me.

>Should I give her a shot?
Yes, because chances are she's not going to respond. If she does actually respond, maybe you can both be a positive influence on each other.

Lmao your priorities in life are beyond fucked. Go outside and learn how the world works, 20year focus on school as priority because unless you're the son of someone rich (you) people need degrees for jobs that aren't entry level.

Get mental help or before you ruin your life, money isn't everything

Also you sound very entitled to a "good woman" which is ironic since you're probably a 2/10 person with nothing of value except your parents money