I actually do not like visible abs, the disturb me in a way that i can not describe...

I actually do not like visible abs, the disturb me in a way that i can not describe. For me it's a flat stomach with little to no abs

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

on women or in general? women shouldnt have abs.

I really dislike when people are so thin that you can see their spine

just passing through to check'em

On women especially. I came to this realization when I saw this post.

get helmut'd

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67.26K)

I can dig it. Old school bodybuilders definitely did not make such a big deal out of the 8-pack. Picrel.

Attached: Grimek von Smoothboy.jpg (1411x1800, 1.26M)

Women with abs are mentally ill. Men with abs are usually 130lb dyels in cut off muscle shirts that plague commercial gyms so the look is soured to me. I always just wanted to be fucking huge with with a flat stomach. It looks the most manly to me.

Attached: gnnk5lakntw41.jpg (683x1024, 83.3K)

For me it’s a rock solid body with a pudgy gut that you can still see the abs on sort of. Hot as fuck.

> t. Ab-let

sovl

this nigga a sailor?

I’m not gay but this kinda physique makes me sort of horny desu lol

Leroy Colbert never even did ab training he just worked on his vacuum with breathing exercises and pullovers. The end result is that it made him look huge.

Attached: leroycolbert.jpg (397x472, 37.41K)

Let me be the first to remind you that there is not a single feminine thing about that physique.

Yeah this is better than a lot of the modern body building guys. When it comes to the mid section. If you could splice the best of both eras what would it look like Any Forums?

Pretty sure it would look like Steve Reeves, who combined the more sane proportions of the oldschool with a new school "finished' look that people have spent the following decades trying to recapture. Picrel.

Attached: Reeves.jpg (800x1004, 106.89K)

Here's another good one, Maurice Jones of Vancouver, considered a "mass monster" of the 1940s and 50s. To me there's a certain amount of bodyfat that actually adds to a healthy and sleek look. Etched in stone abs are impressive, but it's not the only way to exhibit physical beauty.

Attached: Maurice_Jones_1.jpg (604x600, 97.36K)

I hate you uncreative, vacuous frogposters so fucking much

Redpill me on vacuum

Works the transverse abdominis,which can help you brace harder during heavy compounds as well as stabilize the spine in a way that helps low back pain. 3 sets of 30s hold couple times per week is a good start.

It's kind of like the opposite of bracing. You try to "bring your belly button into your spine" instead of pushing your abs out and bracing hard. The best way to train it is to look up breathing tutorials and do them on all fours, bent over or leaning on something. It's inferior for lifting because bracing uses more muscle mass for stability, but vacuums help with the posing.