Why do normies think this body looks good?

You only think that because of Pitt’s face. Put another face instead of his and he’s borderline DYEL.

Attached: 5477320A-55FD-450C-84F3-FE68F3B923D5.jpg (1600x1067, 164.23K)

Because they don’t have body dysmorphia?

he has nice arms and delts for his body size. it really comes down to proportions. his v cut is also very visible. still better than 90 percent of people out there who are just fat

I swear most people on this board have severe body dysmorphia. Ops pic looks muscular, lean and healthy but because your perception of ideal male bodies has been warped and perverted from years of ogling roidmonkies you think he is a dyel. He looks better than 80-90% of the population.

This

i bet op's thread is a shitty bait

he's an actor, so any physique they sport I automatically assume is custom-trained for their role
that aside, its not bad, but nowhere even near natty cap

Looking better than 90% of normies isn’t a big accomplishment. Still, it’s not really something to strive towards. You could look much bigger than that natty.

/thread

That's how any average male (most of Any Forums are way below average) would look at 12%bf without any training.

>why do normies think this looks good
>because he looks better than 90% of normies
>that isn't an accomplishment!
You're a fucking retard, did you know that?

those were 2 different anons i think

Unironically brain damaged.

ask your gfs if they find this attractive, most of them will say no

>bigger = automatically better looking
The definition of dysmorphia. It's the same with anorexics, but in reverse
>You could look much bigger than that natty.
No shit, Sherlock. It's almost as if looking better is higher than being bigger in the list of priorities of a guy who makes a living out of looking good on a screen
>women don't think young Brad Pitt is attractive
pic related

Attached: 83p2l95emnq01.jpg (325x325, 10.41K)

My gf said that he looks like a skinny 14yo boy lmao.
He has zero muscle mass.

Most normies are skinny/fat/ skinnyfat, retard. If you do 10 pushups a day and don’t eat fast food every second day you’ll better than probably 70% of American men. Doesn’t change the fact that you can look much better than Pitt in fight club with effort.

Another roid tranny. Why do you think grotesquely big muscles look good? They look hilarious and puffy, everyone can tell. It's unnatural

Normies always like mundane accomplishments that seem amazing in their eyes in any setting. Thats all life is for them user, just one gigantic show with no understanding of how it all happens.
>why you should lift for yourself and only yourself

>people ITT thinking that lifting weights can somehow make you look more attractive than prime Brad Pitt because "muscles bigger"

Attached: keanu reeves laughing.jpg (800x450, 60.54K)

>retard (you) can’t comprehend basic English sentences

is she in the room with us now

>you will never be as attractive as Brad Pitt so don't bother and spend the rest of your life looking like either an Auschwitz survivor or a walking sack of fat

Post your body then OP. Show us all (and Brad) how it's really done.
You won't.

I am still cutting but I can Bench 290lbs and ohp 165lbs
If I cut to 15% I'll look better than him because I have actual muscle mass.

Attached: 20220129_112415.jpg (1574x2100, 693.42K)

I was going for the powerlifter look but I decided I don’t really care about strength enough to be fat so i’m leaning down now. I’m going to look a lot bigger than PItt, even at his bf levels

Attached: 095E4151-B536-4B7A-86A0-A3EEE96C3C19.jpg (907x510, 39.03K)