Why do so many people do meme exercises with low weights and thousand reps?

Why do so many people do meme exercises with low weights and thousand reps?

Attached: 1644382445249[1].webm (640x640, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2IDKQ83S-Hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Front and lateral raises are actually great exercises though

no theyre not. front delts get enough volume from bench and ohp.

as for op, high rep low weight works on some muscle groups. grew my forearms a ton just using 5lb weights for 100 rep sets

my routine has two lifts in a superset with 20 lateral raises and i feel like a fucking retard standing there with the 10lb dumbbells doing 120 raises. i just think everyone seeing me doing it is like 'look at that moron thinking hes doing anything doing a billion of those with 10lbs'
i cant do 120 lateral raises with a higher weight, ive tried

Excuse me, are you filming me??

I always warm up the shoulders with various raises done at very light weight. Outside the gym I just throw in a few even with no weight at all for a bit of a stretch now and then.

because they dont know better + this guys is weird

> i just think everyone seeing me doing it is like 'look at that moron thinking hes doing anything doing a billion of those with 10lbs'
You think that, but want to know the truth?
You are exactly right in that people are laughing at you and whisper amount reaffirmed everytime you do your routine

>LOOK THIS PERSON IS NOT DOING A REDDIT-APPROVED WORKOUT!

Attached: cover2.jpg (1600x900, 69.03K)

Well if you properly contact the muscles over the process of 100 reps or so you can get a decent pump and trigger hypertrophy. You'd need to do this daily to see results, though. It still kind of works (it's how old timey bodybuilders like Sandow or Attila built their muscles, NOT their strength though!), but it's overall less efficient than lifting heavy weights of course.

prison workout actually works, but it's time consuming and boring

youtube.com/watch?v=2IDKQ83S-Hs

Bitch should be doing Klokov presses.

That's unironically a great work out and the guy filming is a tremendous faggot.

did the sandnigger rape her?

You’re probably the guy who does a bunch of weight with quarter reps and think you look “tough”

this de su

Is there anything more feminine and insecure than filming people exercising for social media points? I would like to punch that guy in the mouth for not knowing that's a good exercise, doubly so for trying to mock the chick on social media, triple for touching his eyebrows. Fag.

>women
>people

women literally think if they lift a dumbbell that's more than 5 lbs. that they'll wake up tomorrow as a man

shame really but it's what most of them think

Attached: 1614213572646.png (466x469, 235.75K)

no, I was fixing my eyebrows

Beacuse they're lazy.

is that AOC

I thought that was why the guy was filming
That or because her shirt is kinda see-through

>low weights and thousand reps?
I only do 15-20 reps on
>Inclined chest flys
>Lateral raises
>Triceps kickback
>Leg extension
>Seated calf raises
the first 4 because I think form is more important, the last one because calves refuse to grow if you don't do a shit ton of reps

This, fuck front raise. meme shit exercise. lateral raise is actually good tho

are you actually asking why women only do meme routines?