I used to think Henry Cavil was buff, now he looks tiny compared to me

I used to think Henry Cavil was buff, now he looks tiny compared to me

Attached: 4022EEDC-C360-4539-9A46-8B181E1EC0E1.jpg (881x663, 398.84K)

post body.

I'm trans btw

POST BODY…

>t. 300lb "bloatlord"

In the sense that I’m transitioning from male to female and pumping estrogen made me gain 150 lbs in one month. Not sure if this matters

>5 years ago
user...

I used to think Christopher Reeves was buff but he looks tiny compared to me

The CGI and Suit probably enhanced his looks because he really does look tiny in the workout video, also, he just does memebullshit in it. How come he has any sort of mass anyway? Steroids? Genetics?

>now he looks tiny compared to me
Yep this one's going to need a photo

Right dude. I watched the snyder cut today and after 2 years of roiding (I was natty watching justice league in 2017) in supermans shirtless scene im like hold on this guy is smaller than I remember

I have this feeling watching harry potter

Genetics. He's got the body type of a rugby player. Not hard for them to easily build mass because they've already got it covered by default.

Picrel would’ve been a better Wonder Woman

Attached: CE0D8741-3870-4447-ABD0-EB2E4DA26D35.jpg (647x1024, 102.26K)

every single big time actor is on peds

No pic
No dick

Camille is wonder woman. But she's a hobbit and probably can't act

Attached: IMG_20191027_133643-1-830x1024.jpg (830x1024, 68.58K)

His body is achievable natty.

BUT when you look into the stupid meme way he trains, it's obvious he's taking super-soldier serum. You don't get that size and body shape (disproportionate arms, etc) by doing meme Crossfit workouts twice a day in your mid-thirties.

>(disproportionate arms, etc)
The only thing disproportionate about his arms are the length of them. He got t-rex arms so ofc it looks thick as fuck.
I would say this guy is right. Most actors are on the juice.
But Henry looks like the top of natty limit and he clearly got blessed genetics and work ethic. It wouldnt surprise me at all if he were natty.

Blessed genetics don't mean anything if your workout is supersetted medicine ball slams and ring rows. That's the point.

>faggot OP btfo'd the second he decided to make the thread

Attached: 1611291495515.png (188x268, 6.26K)