Is this the ideal female body?

Is this the ideal female body?

Attached: 1644379428746.webm (540x960, 2.93M)

BUILT FOR MY BWC

could be bigger haha

How does a guy get a girlfriend like this?

Not really I have a 6 inch dick and I wouldn't be able to reach her vagina from any position

The ideal body is the one you like

tits too big

Certified rape meat. Would do disgusting things to and not acknowledge as a person / 10.

too good to be true. just post the sauce so I can judge if she's just a lardfat or not

You know she's like jelly don't ya? Ezpz bro.

Na bro she looks good but you know the sex gonna suck, would love a bj tho

She's fuckable. But I prefer tall and slim girls.

Cowgirl easily gets it in. Also try different takes on doggy and pronebone. Or missionary with her wrapping were legs around your waist. It is really not that hard at all.

Attached: Screenshot_20210611-150523_DuckDuckGo.jpg (478x493, 146.86K)

The ideal female body is one owned by a woman who doesn't whore herself on the internet for attention

Attached: 1644101595796.jpg (850x753, 277.05K)

you sir sound like you know your way around a fat chick, can tell this isnt your first rodeo

you risk getting crushed in cowgirl tho

who is this bitch?? I need to coom

And that's essentially every position anyways. I have a decent dong and the gals have only been chubby at maximum but from my experience I'm pretty sure the not reaching thing is BS. You can always move her around so the pussy is an easily accessible flat surface

Yup. It's fun. Figuring out which position gets the job done for you is part of the fun.
LOL. No. In cowgirl on a bed, you're not really getting crushed. It's more like you're getting kind of squeezed and ground into the mattress. Cowgirl on a sofa is fun if her tits are big enough to suck on in that position

Attached: Ellana-Bryan-3.jpg (416x499, 18.61K)

that's one of the funnier images I've seen posted here in a while. crazy how any insult, like chudcel, can be turned into its own character

fat girls are built for doggystyle

Attached: 1628862129834.jpg (640x368, 40.95K)