I wanted to hate this stupid thing so much but I have the opportunity to try one for the next couple weeks and it’s...

I wanted to hate this stupid thing so much but I have the opportunity to try one for the next couple weeks and it’s just too solid of a product to not like. I’m sure most people who buy one don’t end up using it but if you are already committed to cardio it’s pretty fucking amazing.
What are Any Forums‘s thoughts on the peloton?

Attached: Peloton.jpg (1600x900, 598.93K)

I ride a mountain bike outside and go for runs outside when I want cardio because
a) I'm not poor and can afford to live in california
b) I'm not some faggot so I don't used a heckin workout machine in my house when a better option exists that allows me to go outside.
My advice is to remove the bolt on seat and replace it with a dildo to get the full peloton experience

>I’m not poor
>I live in California
Funny joke lel

It's not a bad product just overpriced. Stationary bikes have been around for a long ass time and I have zero interest in the social aspects of the bike.

Listen peloton I'm honestly flattered you would even consider shadow marketing here. We really do share a burning hatred for fat disgusting whores, but your a retarded overpriced stationary bike company for housewives and we're autistic hateful trolls it would never work

>Not some faggot
>Live in California
Pick one

It's amazing and I love life.

I bought a Peloton bike back in September.
Lost 30lbs since then. Great product although I'm not sure the membership is worth it unless you enjoy the "guided" rides.

I have a referral code for $100 off if any anons are close to pulling the trigger.

Attached: Shut+it+down+_96df62a02914147453838061ae6f270a.png (500x500, 3.02K)

Seems interesting but I'd rather have an Echo bike

you are poor
you are poor

Stages actually feels like riding a real bike and gives you actual useful info.

Attached: stages-cycling-sb20-smart-bike.jpg (1000x684, 152.05K)

its a great buy if you're a richfag.
otherwise just get a concept2

That’s cool. I am located in Scottsdale. It’s like California, but without the slums

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

it also gets to 115 degrees and humid there, and its all you can afford because you are poor

lmao

I ride an actual bike myself, what's the hype on this? Staring at a screen during exercise in a world where we already stare at screens all day isn't for me either way.

Not everyone lives in a permanent summer state, sweet summer child

And without the forests and the beach.

An absurd waste of money, both in the initial cost, and the (((monthly subscription))). My wife got one for Christmas from her parents and all she does is take picture of herself with it. That said, if your goal isn't fitness, but to project status (which for many women, this IS their goal when working out) then a Peloton is an okay purchase if you're a retard with a lot of money.

because you are poor, you think living in california makes you not poor. there are safer places than california to run in, california is not even safe, only some parts of it are. literally albaquerque is better

Arizona humid? You've obviously never been here.
>T. Desert Lizard.

>implying everyone doesnt already have an iphone they can stare at while riding literally any other stationary bike at home

>living in a frozen shithole
Sucks to suck I guess.

>while riding literally any other stationary bike at home
Well that's like your problem lmao.

>Yes, goy, you have to pay a monthly fee so we can tell you how fast to ride your bike indoors, do NOT go outside and ride a bike for free or buy one that does not require you pay $30/month for us to show you a cute female to motivate you to get off your fat ass!