Valentine’s Day is 6 days away. Are you ready Any Forums?

Valentine’s Day is 6 days away. Are you ready Any Forums?

Attached: 961D3B12-63FE-4399-931C-A0E8F3FCECC7.jpg (1125x1142, 883.56K)

Ready for a sick push day hell yeah brother.

My sister is always my Valentine, every year.
Sssshhh. Don't tell mom.

Attached: billiards.gif (547x471, 685.39K)

Yup.

Found a blonde dumbass bitch who thinks I love her. She's a freshman in college and I'm 24 (never went to college) but she's coming over my apartment and I'm gonna fuck her raw.

She's kinda "forbidden fruit" since she's so hot but I got her.

Attached: 1617419082381.png (548x618, 461.51K)

Not really how do I cope?Will going to clubbing the night prior make me land a desperate hoe? Because I tried all these years and didn't work.
Sweet home Alabama

>ex broke up with me a month before valentines day

Got this broad I've been seeing, but we only started a few weeks ago. The general rule is if you didn't celebrate Christmas then you don't celebrate vday. All she's getting is a "happy vday (smiley face emoji)" from me and then the courtesy of me accepting her invite to come over that night. Can't let women think they deserve your attention/affection, otherwise they won't work for it.

I broke up with my gf a few weeks ago, pissed I bought her sexy valentine stuff already.

It's my birthday so I don't have to do shit.

i'll lift untill i can't walk anymore its the only way to cope in that faggot normie day

Attached: photo_2021-09-21_09-56-39.jpg (640x640, 48.09K)

I am not ready bros

Attached: women are the only reason why men want to be successful.webm (720x1280, 2.97M)

He cute

its over

Attached: coffee qt.webm (484x860, 2.67M)

why did you do it?

The only thing i'm looking forward to that day is the fact that will finally be able to squat and DL my own weight.

i always break up with girls right before Vday so i don't have to buy shit

Yes, broke up with my gf a week ago lfg!

Lfg? What you running? Need a tonk? Can swap to dps too if needed

SHEEESH WHITE PEOPLE

how cheap are you?

ROLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEE

Same!