Appropriate Run Attire

Any Forumsizens, got dumped 2 months ago and she left sweatpants that fit me and have never asked for it back. Would it be beneficial to run around my uni campus with them or should I just wear shorts? the flexibility of the cloth is pretty good but i want maximum mobility- also would it be a fuck you if she sees me in them?

tldr: are jogger sweats better than shorts for running for mobility reasons/ maximum range of motion. pic is a man unrelated

Attached: 1563052841231.jpg (684x1024, 50.69K)

bumperino

My brother was all state track and always just ran in shorts. What's matter is what's comfortable desu
>pic
Source?

fair, if my ex saw me in it would that be a plus or no. also zero clue saw it in a biz thread

She's 14 years old sicko.

I want to splatter her womb with cum if you know what I mean ;)

Too old

You've been quite clear desu

Excuse me good sir could you elaborate I don't quite understand

t. didn't watch the Rebuilds

Ok i can wait a year until shes leagal

what do you guys htink shiro's socks smell like

english motherfucker do you speak it

>DUDE she's AKSHUALLY 28 she just LOOKS like she's 14 because of the heckin CURSE of the EVARINOS

Evangelion ended in 1997.

What did he mean by this???

shorts 100% of time, sweatpants overheat your balls = not /big/ approved. + ez autismo fantasy in winter about being conan runbarian getting through cold to fuck up some shit big time.

since they are my ex girlfriends and she hasnt asked for them back u think i should cut them into shorts

this

Sweatpatns will cut into shit shorts, dont do it

This cosplay does not seem lore accurate

Attached: apu_helper.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

If she sees you in it with a big ol cum stain, that's the best way to make her jelous