Is lifting that easy?

Some say even stupid people can succeed in lifting, some others say stupid people never make it either because they lift randomly without following any routine or because they are not serious.

Personally, I'd say it depends on what we imply when we say "easy". Do we mean the theoretical aspect of it? Can be difficult for someone without any previous background about sports. Do we mean the practice? Here again it can be tought for someone not used to it. And what about psychology? Being able to keep the pace for several years, is it THAT effortless?

What do you think about all that?

Attached: 142645986_162978758694229_1101496742258055445_n.png (1080x939, 1M)

i just like lifting heavy stuff

Attached: 0F28EE09-F1B0-49A7-A99F-656DB0ACD929.jpg (480x588, 31.75K)

Same. Picking up heavy stuff makes me a feel like a god.

me no read
me lift big rok and cut trees
me big
me hate long nose tribe

Attached: 1623265697134.gif (146x259, 1.68M)

Lifting is very easy, thats why I do it. The "hardest" part of it is taking your ass to the gym regularly.

So how do you explain so many people go to the gym but are not muscular ?

Left: natty
Right: juicing

They dont lift correctly or dont lift regularly. And no, lifting correctly (good form) is not "hard" enough to consider it a proper excuse
I dont lift heavy, I dont have a special diet, but I achieved a decent progress in around 6 months. Most people can tell I lift now. Thats how easy it is.

Maybe it wasn’t hard for you, doesn’t mean it has to be for everyone else

Bullshit

kek
this user, is completely right
most people aren't consistent enough, don't have a good program, don't lift correctly, dogshit diet for what they want, etc. etc.
it's not hard if you aren't a fucking retard but as it turns out the average person is braindead

Maybe people don't have good programs because they struggle to find a good one.

If it was easy, everyone would be strong and jacked.

Bro literally pick just up heavy weight and put it back down

You need a routine, lifting is not based on "picking heavy stuff and putting it back down"

Of course lmao, I'm just messing around

left > right

Yes but everyone keeps saying it is easy.

Its not easy. Nearly everyone I know that went to the gym never got any results and they all chalked it off as you need to kill yourself to get results.

>they struggle to find a good one
you can literally just do curls every time you go and you should still see results in them arms. But most people can't even do this right

Sometimes you get people who have pretty poor verbal IQ but an amazing sense of kinesthetic bodily awareness, who not only naturally pick up exercises with great form but who can really effectively self-regulate and detect how much volume and rest they need, so they end up training with an almost perfect volume/frequency/intensity and make good gains. But you talk to them about it and its just slogan tier advice, 'listen to your body... Gotta feel the muscle...' which if you're like them and have awesome bodily awareness, you sort of 'get' it, but if you don't, it's completely unhelpful advice.