What do all chads have in common? A perfect, thick norwood 0 hair...

What do all chads have in common? A perfect, thick norwood 0 hair. if you are over 20 with any receding/thinning its over.
tldr: hair is everything

Attached: fe6.jpg (655x509, 40.8K)

>tfw Norwood 0 and long thick hair
>patchy facial hair but otherwise decent chin
>30 pounds overweight

Attached: 26929889-9B88-4889-9815-B191383C4B91.jpg (1200x675, 290.39K)

Most mires I got was when I was buzzed. Stop the cope boyo.

also at least 6'2", you'll never have a girl simping for you if you're a manlet, bros :/
Also jaw, shit, there's so many things in the form you gotta feel in that it's impossible not fail.

Have sex, incels.
And lose weight, fatass.

true
also, nowadays all you see on TV nowadays are middle-aged actors with the hairlines of 16yo kids
not even a mature window
and filled wrinkles
i mean they look handsome but it's strange, it's like seeing 40yo men with the head and face of a kid
yes i am jealous but it's some uncanny valley shit

>Have sex, incels.
WE'RE TRYING CHAD!

That look got me a wife. Just fuck having a beard, looks like shit anyway

>at least 6'2
>fit
>maybe a decent job
i just wanted to show you the stats for a man like this, in the states
this man, is virtually impossible to find, even harder to keep
yet millions of men and women are in relationships anyway
women standards are high but not THAT high

Attached: 44433332222111.png (775x1014, 105.45K)

I’m losing weight and have a qt gf. Used to be jacked but got injured and gained 50 pounds.

Captcha: pphhh

>fit
>a decent job
that's for a relationship, chads just fuck, simps get their leftovers into a relationship

>women standards
Don't care , I try to find a girl by my own standards and it ain't looking good for me meanwhile , still don't gonna compensate.

Only time I agree with the have sex incels poster. These lookism and incel r9k whiny little faggots desperately need to get out of their basements and start having sex.

Tell that to ljungberg, meeks, and David Beckham

Tell that to Jon hamm, Henry cavill, and Chris hemsworth

Literally no one cares but 16 year old girls lmaoooooooooo

What a fucking loser you are, I buzzed my hair because of the norwood reaper. And yet I have a gf, nice car, friends and life is great. Honestly I got more compliments on my looks after I buzzed my hair and even a male friend that always talked shit about me losing my hair told me I actually look good with the buzzed hair. If you have a bad head shape you might be fucked however.

>What do all chads have in common? A perfect, thick neck. if you are over 20 with an under 15" neck its over.
>tldr: neck is everything

>These lookism and incel r9k whiny little faggots
Bruh, who else do you think "have sex" is ever posted to?

i have no problem buzzing my hair, since i've always know it would have happened to me one day or anther
but i expected that day to by in my 30s, not at 24
so anyway, clean shave or a buzz with no guard?

not interested in fin/min/noz/he/she/xer etc
it's not worth, it's not like i'm handsome to begin with so there's not much point into holding on

Literally any poster who even slightly criticises women at all? I agree when it blatant but if it's a joke or a legit remark then it's cringe as fuck.

Buzzed is fine as long as you have a good hairline.