Healthy fast food?

I cannot quit fast food so I need healthy options. Subway good? I love Turkey.

Attached: subway.jpg (2400x1800, 439.05K)

Turkey sucks. Too much sand

What's your definition of healthy?

McDonalds burgers aren't that bad desu

nope. don't resist

Attached: 677777.png (640x586, 703K)

>Subway good?
The meat the used is by far the most antibiotics loaded in the entire industry and a recent scandal involved a researcher not finding any tuna in their “tuna”
Take a guess op

>I cannot quit fast food so

you are a failure

Attached: 1625613710256.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

Like I said in another thread, fast food is generally fine nutritionally it's just calorie dense.

probably wasn't a fair test. dna testing isn't for cooked food.

>refined grains
>seed oils

it's terrible nutritionally

Oh and forgot to mention FUCK bread it can suck my dick I will NEVER eat any carbs beside potatoes and lentils

Attached: B771DEC2-295E-455D-8851-2BA6C2E1AF8C.jpg (1015x1024, 165.34K)

Fuck off shill

omfg

>refined grains
As long as you get enough fiber from other sources refined grains are fine
>seed oils
This is keto-schizo territory

There is none. Best you're going to get is work the fast food into your macros and deal with all the other added chemicals.

Things that won't make me gain weight.

Just eat less fatty

The only thing that makes you gain weight is you.

>I cannot quit fast food
You can, stop being weak willed

CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
>CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT

Attached: 1635119912266.png (240x240, 40.82K)

Imagine, for a brief second, imagine sharing an online fitness forum with people who not only cannot cook their own meal, but cannot even stop themselves from eating fast food.
They can't stop eating "food" made with the cheapest, most bare bones ingredients made from animals so malnourished and diseased they need to be pumped with antibiotics to live long enough to be carted to the slaughter factory. Then the meat gets bleached/colored so the tumors and imperfections get hidden while they are dipped in preservative chemicals so they can last unnaturally long enough in damp, moist refrigerators.
Not to mention the water filled veggies, who were planted to grow as fast and cheaply as possible. No time for the nutrinents from the soil to set in your salad and tomatoes. Hell, no soil at all were involved in their growth. They were grown in watery chemicals meant to be absorbed and bloat the veggies to make them "look" big and colorful as fast as possible. All the while sprayed with chemicals so the few bugs and animals who would stoop low enough to eat that filth wont touch it.
Imagine, eating something not only animals, but bacteria and fungus wouldn't touch.
Imagine not able to cook your own steak with in season vegetables you either grow yourself or bought from a farmers market.
Imagine having your body absorb whatever cheapening filth they put in your food just because "its tasty" from all the sugars and chemicals they put in the ingredients to trick your body into an addiction, so you would come back and pay for more.
Imagine sharing a fitness forum with people who defend these filth in guise of "its just macros bro" or "I'm bulking your dyel".
I spit on these people. May God chase them from our forum.

Jared did it so I'm sure it's possible but the better question is why? You say you can't quit fast food but what exactly is it you crave? You might find that you can eat good food with less calories by avoiding fast food entirely

Is chipotle fast food? This type of bread gives you depression. Look it up, you can't properly digest it and your gut health affects your mental health. The turkey is fine I guess.

I swear every fast food including Subway just doesn't truly fill you up anywhere near as much as you think it should, a 6 inch or even a full footlong with chicken or other proper meat stacked with every vegetable is less filling than a smaller homemade sandwich or wrap... like a small one such as this with sandwich thins as the bread then a few veg + a meat like tuna/turkey/chicken/sardines is still somehow more filling both in the short-term and long-term of the day with significantly less calories and volume.

Attached: sandwich thins.jpg (1980x1320, 394.86K)