Do people in your household eat like SHIT?

I spent all my childhood eating frozen garbage and junk food

Attached: 1644281705086.png (569x282, 47.7K)

(most) sausages and croissants are processed garbage too

No
Both my parents are Chefs and I always enjoyed high quality food in my house

Wouldnt sausages be processed food by definition?

At least she isn't a vegan

I was a fussy child and now I regret it being 3 inches shorter than my brother

>juice is manufactured garbage
OJ is best breakfast drink

When the coof hit, I moved back home with my parents (finally moved out this last November). Their freezer was always filled with frozen mini pizzas, Chinese food kits, burritos, and other bullshit. And my mom always buys cookies, chips, and pre-made shit from Costco.
They know I love cooking, but were buying stuff so I wouldn't keep messing up and cleaning their kitchen all the time. It was such a relief to get out and make even basic, good tasting shit again (fuck store bought bread).

my parents cooked at home most night and sometimes maybe we had pizza together or something fun like a bucket of KFC. but mostly the home cooked stuff

My wife also cooks every night. though our son is 11 months only, she has been cooking specially made meals with lots of viarity almost exclusively. rarely does our son eat something thats just straight out of a package and into the microwave. I know she will continue cooking for the family for a long long time

What a bitch lol. Not like the parents aren’t going to know who she’s talking about.

Most juice is literally just dyed water with sugar.

>being friends with other parents

My parents always had fresh food, fruits, and veggies at home. We werent very well off financially when I was growing up but my mom always made fresh meals despite working full time, and made sure I at fruit every day. I have those habits now after moving out almost a decade ago, thanks mom and dad.

Attached: 1643318255315.png (409x506, 113.1K)

Your kids are friends though. You wouldn’t understand, friendless.

how the fuck are breakfast sausages and croissants not manufactured garbage?

She bakes her own croissants and stuffs sausages at home.

id bet both my testicles they're pillsbury and jimmy dean

>Tfw no aryan mommy to make sausage eggs and croissants for you for breakfast

Why live

Attached: 1635856806066.png (723x444, 148.31K)

Most, but pure orange juice is pretty easy to come by. Probably because it's one of the few fruits where just the juice tastes delicious.

>rach4patriarchy
based?

I had a hard time with juice for awhile. Tried that Uncle Matt's juice and I love it. The key is to have just a little bit, like half a cup. No big ass glass of fucking juice. You recognize that its a lot of sugar, and you adjust it way down to like a treat, same as honey on oatmeal or something like that. It takes me 2ish weeks to get through a bottle

I love a bitch like this. Just starts telling people to eat shit, unprompted. Gets me rock hard.

What is milk?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-10-01-at-19.27.51.png (950x1198, 1001.73K)

>sugar water with the worst parts of fruit added

yeah no