American male edition

American male edition.

Attached: 20220207_200004.jpg (1071x1428, 507.81K)

lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 8.04.20 PM.png (708x600, 693.56K)

Attached: 1624141414412.jpg (1280x1280, 129.04K)

Attached: nick_fuentes.jpg (1273x681, 68.58K)

Bottom right was meant to be satire

cope

this is just pure cope
working out takes at most 4 hours of my day and i spend most of the rest of the day reading and studying(philosophy history and theology) for fucking fun
the people that say "im an intelectual i dont need to ocupy myself with such lowly activitys as working out" are coping because theyre jealous of your body and are too lazy to workout themselves so they rather just assume youre stupid because you made better life descision then they did
"the ideal citizen is the schollar athlete"
-plato

>working out takes at most 4 hours of my day

Attached: 2AEE4E77-1C05-427B-8BEE-07B83776087D.png (1286x1362, 713.73K)

yeah man i lift, boxe, practice karate and archery...i have a lot of free time
and basically no friends
or a gf
and i have crippling depression but excercising and studying shit makes it go away

>retard doesn't know who based red letter media is
Holy shit, I'd saw your head off in a jungle if I could

I follow that account. Everything he posts is a joke. He is mocking the kind of person that would say that.

based as fuck stay strong brotha

God I wish that were me.

It is but it encapsulates the mindset perfectly. Also with Jay's look and him being surrounded by man child toys makes it perfect

who pays your rent nigga?

im rich from inheritance and investments so i dont have to work

thank you kind user

Attached: 1643067184361.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

dangerously based. go full ted-core and live in the woods by yourself. reach ultimate gains.

ive been thinking about that
i want to buy a rural propriety and build a a cabin and a home gym there maybe even a minor mannor
i would spend my days lifting,hunting,fishing,playing with my dog(said dog is getting kinda big for my apartment so i should move anyways) and practicing martial arts all day long
yeah this would be nice

I was quite fit 5 or so years ago, army reservist infantryman, only drank occasionally when going out.
Got a gf, eventually discharged from army (when on exercise she would harass me and my phone would blow up when back in reception area, accused me of lying about being with army), started drinking after working days, worked out less, she said I didn't spend time with her as I worked then went gym, so stayed home drinking, gaslighted to fuck about everything and anything, was always a cunt apparently, gained approx 30lbs, got sadder, wasted money and my 20s, 32 now, finally rid of her but no home of my own, back with my dad at 32 years of age until I buy a place.
But I'm back lifting, trying to drink less and have a well paying job, I plan to reenlist in army if my knees hold up, maybe get a second deployment before I'm too old.

My point is when I was alone I thought I was sad, until I knew how bad things can really get being alone with a crazy person.

omg is this real??!!!