Were you afraid the first time you went to the gym?

Attached: c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg (800x703, 85.41K)

Yes. I was really, really scared that I would lift something incorrectly and end up in a liveleak video.

>say's the faggot who takes an ipad to the gym
Every time

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10.29K)

Really? How did it end up then?

he died and ended up in a liveleak video

I really don't get why you would make fun a beginner for lifting light weights at the gym. The dude's there to get stronger and make a change. Anyone who mocks someone for that is a colossal double nigger faggot.

Attached: 1642892919646.png (700x700, 276.23K)

And "colossal double nigger faggot" do exist in real life, don't they?

Yeah I was a bit scared being a skinny teenager but I'm 28 now and very confident. I go solo and frequently push the limits whereas I used to shit my pants at the thought of doing a heavy bench with no spot

Lmao holy shit he does look stupid holding that iPad

Weren't you afraid of what others around could think of you? Regarding the light weights you would lift or stuff like that.

Yeah, look in the mirror and you'll find one.

extremely afraid. my dorm roommate was a gigachad male model who grew up as a fat kid, so he was incredibly understanding and encouraging when I, a skinnyfat nerd, thought I might like to try getting fit.
It was awful, I couldn't lift anything. I could tell people in the gym were making fun of me and laughing at me while i struggled to bench a pathetic amount, which made the whole thing worse. my bro kept encouraging me but i had such a bad taste in my mouth, I didn't go back to a gym for 5 more years.
now I love going to the gym, and I love being the one to try and encourage my friends to go with me. It costs nothing to be positive and encouraging, and it will stick with people for the rest of their lives. I don't keep in touch with him, but I hope he's doing well.

Attached: dcf4b8b5405d7c9b3583c8b30ef089c4.png (364x301, 181.4K)

So people were making fun of you, right?

Yes, actually.
I was afraid I would find one of my highschool bullies (which ended up happening) so the first day I almost shit my pants, I felt like everyone was looking at me.
Anyways, 3 years passed, I'm mogging my ex bullies, so that's a happy ending.

How did it go with your ex bullies? Did they bully you again?

He died shortly after posting that reply

Yes, but I rapidly stopped giving a fuck when I realized most people there were either nice and jacked or judgemental dyels themselves.

I do look down on some people at the gym. Not the fatasses or dyels trying to make a change, but anyone doing dumb shit who clearly doesn't have a clue. The boomers who only walk on treadmills and sit on machines because they are too afraid and lazy to touch a barbell, the women who dress in tights to do 18 sets of 0.5pl8 hip thrusts, the zoomers who crowd around a bench in groups of 5+ for a whole hour every day despite none of them ever reaching 1pl8, the niggers who do meme exercises with shit rom and leave weights everywhere.

Honestly the guy in the OP probably didn't make much progress before giving up. He doesn't seem to be following a good routine if he's doing curls that early, he probably never attempted a squat or deadlift, and he likely would have had shit form and shit flexibility if he did try. But maybe I'm wrong on that, hard to tell from a single image.

yeah. i was almost shaking

Yes. I still am and it freaks me out every time I see people from work and I know they're shiting on me for still being in my OCPs. idk what it is but the uniform gives me confidence plus I know if I go home after work and change I'm not gonna go to the gym. I could pack a gym bag and change in the locker room but like I said the uniform gives me confidence.

I think that's normal. If you watch those gym idiot videos on youtube they never feature skinny guys doing compound lifts at low weight. We've all been there besides the childhood fatties. It's guys doing exercises with retarded form or being huge dickheads.