Whats the point in training "powerlifting" and "strength" when you will never be the strongest...

whats the point in training "powerlifting" and "strength" when you will never be the strongest ? you will always be dogshit when compared to the right people, and comparing yourself to beginners/clueless lifters is cringe crab in bucket mentality. theres literally no point training powerlifting (by that I mean SBD focus only on total) if you dont have top 5% genetics.

Attached: 4lqb8k.jpg (903x500, 128.42K)

Why would I compare myself to some random people? The point is to better yourself you absolute turbo brainlet

>t. doesnt train powerlifting competitively
the point of the sport is literally to compare totals according on weightclasses/age range you dumb ass mofo.

>you will always be dogshit when compared to the right people
Well, yeah. But that goes for everything, doesn't it? You have a shitty jew mentality op,
>Why work if you'll never be the richest?
>Why lift if you'll never be the strongest?
>Why study if you'll never be the smartest?
at the very least you'll be the strongest in the room and you'll feel like a million bucks. Is there any better reason to do it than that?

what is this defeatist bullshit? Be stronger than you were last week. Its literally that simple. The feeling of physically improving is addicting, engaging, and euphoric.
OP i hope you actually lift, and don't just come on Any Forums once in a while to project.

Attached: 215126.png (378x424, 186.6K)

Well if that's ur opinion then just stop now
You will never be the best powerlifter in the world period

Lmao what a fucking retard

>crab in bucket mentality

>cringe cope ignoring the point of the sport called Powerlifting.

>>crab in bucket mentality
I have no clue what you mean by this zoomer tier shit user. You arent dragging anybody down just by being strong and feeling good, are you really this gay?

>whats the point in training "powerlifting" and "strength" when you will never be the strongest

yes there is no point if compared to the world

but majority here are doing it because they want improvements within the reach of their life and not affect the whole world

it's common sense if you aim against the world, you need to be the best because if not, there is no point

but trying to make it seem everyone needs to be the best compared to the world is a dumb idea, majority of them doesn't care about being the best in the world, they just want to improve their life, be better than last week and are happy about it

So you should never do any sport unless you are a genetic freak? You'll never be as fast as Bolt so nobody should sprint unless they have the potential to beat his wr?

aaah, another "why do x when Z?" thread.

X = lifting , running, playing instrument ,video game, any activity or endevour of human achievement or skill

Z = why do something if someone is better or if you are not in top percentile.

there have been made thousands of these threads on fit trough the years. Its a strange thing to be on a site like this and see how every generation of poster just repeats the same thing over and over

BIG DOG HERE,
COMPOUNDS ARE KING,
THEY ALLOW MORE WEIGHT TO BE MOVED,
THEY GIVE THICKNESS,
AS A NATURAL

Doesn’t this apply for almost anything? Why lift when you will look tiny compared to Mr Olympia

>what's the point in going to school if you can't be the smartest?
>what's the point in making money if you can't be the richest?
>what's the point of anything if you can't be the best since you simply cannot actually enjoy the act of doing something for the sake of doing it!
This is why I say we genocide every Zoomer, your generation is too fucking stupid to live.

OP has a point tho. At least with bodybuilding focus, you get tangible results in the real world, you get a nicer, more athletic body and people respond to you better. Squatting 3 plates is mostly useless in the real world, and whatever benefit it would have is majorly offset by injuries and the wear and tear that most serious lifters experience.

I can OHP 1 plate, I feel like it would be cool to ohp 1,5 plate or more, but I would much rather finally get my handstand down. My shoulders are already huge cuz I'm doing a shit ton of high rep low weights shit for years, I don't think it's going to be any different for me whether I can OHP 60 or 80 kg, I still prob won't be able to reach 100kg unless I dedicated all my energy into it for years upon years

Attached: 1641223214409.png (860x972, 290.16K)

stop everything now, you will never be the best at everything

>Any Forums still fucking thinks that you have to be a "powerlifter" to get stronger and progressively overload
This board is so fucking dumb I get why bodybuilding forums are usually invite only. We need more gatekeeping.

Just carry a gun for everyone stronger than you.

>Squatting 3 plates is mostly useless in the real world
it feels good, thats enough reason to do it. if trying to squat 3pl8 makes someone happy then they should go for it

That has literally nothing to do with a "crab in a bucket" mentality.. Do you even know what it means??

I, however, will keep it simple: You are a defeatist loser.

You're right OP. You should just kill yourself now and make the world a slightly less dogshit place.