You WONT fall on your ankle the wrong way

>you WONT fall on your ankle the wrong way
>LMAO IF YOU BEND YOUR ANKLE TOO HARD, IT WILL LITERALLY BECOME FUCKING UNUSABLE FOR A MONTH AND WILL POTENTIALLY LEAVE YOU WITH PAIN THAT LASTS FOR SEVERAL MONTHS AFTERWARDS

What did god mean by this?

Attached: anklesoy.jpg (612x609, 129.7K)

I rolled my ankle a little over a week ago. It's healing fine and I'll be back to lifting this week.

Stop being such a giant pussy.

>ankle sprain
>shows broken metatarsal
What did he mean by this?

It's because we only recently became a bipedal species.

If we had mastered bipedalism before intelligence, we would have bipedal dinosaur feet.

In short, your feet are just hands with a retarded patch ontop to try and make them useable as feet

It’s bad when you roll your ankle in shoes with 1 inch or more heel. I imagine ancient humans didn’t roll their ankles very much but who knows

This happened to me I had a 2cm tendon tear and I coudnt walk for 3 months. Took about 8 months to heal to the point I could run on it again
2 years later almost and it still aches sometimes after a heavy leg day

This was my worst one
Fortunately I was only out of rugby for two months and lifting for ~3 weeks

Attached: IMG-20210604-WA0005.jpg (3264x1836, 1.54M)

yes, I was there too, i thought there is no going back but now after a year my leg is totally fine even after heavy squats

that looks bad, did it hurt a lot?

I tore my ligaments and chipped a bone from this and the first 3 days after getting the cast were the most painful days I ever fucking experienced. When my leg was not elevated, it'd hurt like my foot was being smashed by a fucking sledgehammer.

>running on wood trail in high school
>trip over tree root
>needed to hobble back a half mile back to the car to leave
>31 now
>that bump on the outside of my foot for my ankle is still bigger that the other foot's and always will be

Landed on the side of my foot multiple times have never sprained or rolled it. You guys are just faggots with weak bones.

Manlet

Snapped a ligament playing basketball. Came down on a guys foot and rolled it. Heard tge snap, worst pain ever

You are so fucking annoying. Touch grass virgin

I did this about four years ago and it’s never been the same. My foot went numb and I stood up and it collapsed underneath me. I squatted lmao3plate on it a few days later, but frequently cracks and sometimes I get shooting pain if it cracks in the wrong direction.

Did I break it maybe? Why is it still an issue?

For the first few days, yes
Surprisingly nothing was actually snapped so I had full ROM back after the big swelling reduced

u r a homosexual

Attached: 1633405493502.png (656x555, 177.57K)

Tendons dont really heal on their own just get scar tissue holding it together. Shooting pain is probably you retearing it

>>>/reddit/

I have been a regular poster on this board for 9 years. Fuck Reddit and fuck you newfag.

Cherry did this fucking thing with my wrist whilst paining.

Literally extended my arm, bent my wrist down to reach a bit further and pressed on the roller to apply pressure and suddenly twinge in my wrist and Inhad to cancel my workout because it had me doing dips and dumbbell work