What the fuck happened to this board...

What the fuck happened to this board? I haven’t came here in about 2 years and all I see is tranny shit everywhere and every fph has been ruined by faggots glorifying fat women. Tf have the jannies been doing? Anyway post Any Forums recipes.

Attached: 0CCA5CBA-C6A3-46D2-A93C-6A9BDB3E52AB.jpg (1506x1111, 250.02K)

its a little thing called america

Things not what they used to be
Missing one inside of me
Deathly lost, this can't be real
Cannot stand this hell I feel

Attached: bearsing.jpg (236x236, 16.56K)

get used to it

Attached: 1628520362613.png (1100x1135, 663.92K)

>all I see is tranny shit everywhere
Tren got super popular

2 years ago we had bbc posts galore, can't be any much better..

/fph/ gets raided by HAES whales/fetish fags every now and then and autogynophiles raid the board more or less daily around the exact same time everytime.

The Frauds squatted too proudly and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness of Estra-Diöl.

There are still BBC posts galore but now we have tons of cope reply variants too

What do yao mean by Any Forums recipes? You want meal ideas or actual /ck/ style stuff?

Kek

Covid killed all the based posters

Any Forums was just as terrible 2 years ago as it is now.

Never thought I'd say this, but I miss analbro. Also boil up 4 chicken breasts, shread them, use that water to cook 2 bag saffron rice, and halfway through the rice cooking add the shreaded chicken and 2 smol bag frozen broccoli plus a lil bit more of the broth from the chicken boiling. Shit is cash.

And seasoning?
I swear to god you fucking CRACKERS

Do you not know what saffron is?

trannies are flooding all of Any Forums, its not just Any Forums. Shit sucks 5 years ago these faggots were unheard of

Glowniggers cant psyop us in the ways they want to so theyre shutting it down

(Retards think its funny to be consistently retarded and ruin the board. Jannies dont do it for free anymore.)

Fuck you nigger we conquered the entire world looking for spices

WIPPO DONT WASH THEY FOOD

Attached: 1637625303357.webm (270x480, 1.91M)

Jeez, I wonder why roody-poos are so prone to heart problems. Def doesn't have anything to do with sodium intake.