I'm a female and I want to start working out, but don't know where to start...

I'm a female and I want to start working out, but don't know where to start. I know which parts of my body I want to work on but don't know which specific workouts actually target those things

Attached: waihdsj c.jpg (600x723, 42.45K)

well could you maybe start by telling us which body parts you want to work out so we can give you workout advice?

>don't know where to start
Read sticky

srry, id like to tone my arms, and loose fat on my legs and stomach.

Build muscle and eat more. Once you have muscle, eat less so that your body eats fat but retains muscle. Viola, toned body

you should stop reading fitness resources written made by femoids they're full of lies
toning is called building muscle it's a word made up by femoids to make it less scary
also spot reduction doesn't exist you either lose weight everywhere at once or you don't
check the r/fitness wiki or that other one for femoids r/xxfitness or whatever it's called, the Any Forums sticky is just a shittier version of that then become a maki waifu

Married x 1
Give Birth x F
Only routine a woman needs

>I'm female
you know the rules
>inb4 I don't
then lurk for two more years before posting
and read the sticky

i need to look appealing first before i get married

Will you be my girlfriend?

lmao what if the first rep of pregnancy is a failure?

read the fucking sticky faggot

I meant failure to mean menopause

>xxfitness
>xx
>picrel
MAKE IT STOP

Attached: honkhonk.jpg (1026x612, 122.81K)

Don’t post here without reading sticky. Proper etiquette would be read sticky and lurk for a year or two before posting. Youre not gonna do well in your fitness journey if you keep looking for shortcuts like youre doing now.

Read the sticky. But more importantly-

POST EM OR GTFO

yes :)

>eat more
retard take

How do trannies have the willneverbeawomanpower to take over every femoid subreddit, it's genuinely impressive

It's accidentally based because all those XX/two-x-chromosomes subreddits are women trying to find quirky names but being transexclusionary at the same time since the chromosomes are something trannies will never have
Didn't stop trannies from invading those places of course

What does being female has to so with it??? Read the sticky and Start doing sports Like every Other human being

what .