Just ignore your problems DUDE

>Just ignore your problems DUDE

How is this cucked philosophy/fit/?

Attached: 03AC1F18-19DB-405D-8D55-AC6616BC80DA.jpg (1668x2560, 502.3K)

I don't think he said that.

Attached: 1640533937158.png (1498x1119, 293.6K)

how do leftists do consistently miss the point of everything?

Attached: yotsuba tiresome.png (1022x731, 1.6M)

bad faith sage this faggot

Fuck off brainlet and go back to

Faggot, sage

/thread

I don't think the most powerful man on the planet 2200 years ago told himself to ignore his problems.

jews hate the west/antiquity

if you really read all 258 pages and got THAT out of it, you are an absolute brainlet.

I'm so tired of people who read up on stoicism on Wikipedia to come to the conclusion that it's about ignoring your problems and just "chill out, bro".

It's the exact opposite, but it rewards your for it in the end by making you value life (both conceptually but also what you have going on) and preparing your mind for misfortune, ultimately making you more resilient.

You don't get it, you never will

It isn’t, stoicism’s the ultimate cope for losers

it's pretty much christianity minus the kike nonsense

This. Don't post here. Don't respond. Ignore, hide, sage, move on.

What's up with this recent thing of hating on Marcus?

The man literally wrote this as a journal entry to help deal with the pure agony of trying to run an empire in wartime

You must be a stoic because you sound like a loser

Don't bother dude, it's a bait thread

I was seriously upset for a good 10 minutes when I found out Marcus Aurelius was just an opium addict. I used to think "wow, how can someone this based actually exist?"
It's easy to be stoic when you're numbing yourself daily with one of the most powerful depressive substances in the world. What a fucking fraud.

Thats what I got from the book. its highly overrated

you really set yourself up to look like a retard huh

Attached: stupid.jpg (1903x1269, 275.72K)

Stoicism sucks because it’s just a philosophy for rich people with ennui. Every stoic philosopher was in a position of wealth and power and their work consists of them whining about how hard it is to be rich and powerful

Like everything else it’s become nothing more than a grift for the right to pray on muh self improvement fags

It's basically that time goes on either way and one day you will die.

Not true, a lot of famous stoics were slaves