You either have it all or have nothing. For women, only 2 types of men exist: Chads and the genetic trash...

You either have it all or have nothing. For women, only 2 types of men exist: Chads and the genetic trash. stop wasting time trying to "improve" yourself

Attached: fe6.jpg (655x509, 40.8K)

Guess I have it all.... Thanks user

chad is 100% a state of mind 60% of the time

no problem, you made it

chad is 100% face frame height 100% of the time

i will never stop improving myself, kinda like how you will never be a woman, kill yourself, you absolute failure.

I laugh at your posts and threads

Posters who obsess about how much women like chad more than them unironically have a cuckold fetish

>Caring about women

See there's your first problem

Attached: 15-33-05-BLPse94CEAEIxot.jpg (600x400, 43.45K)

>doing it for women
ngmi

Who cares? You don't need to do it for women or go to the max, just workout to what level you percieve as being positive in your life, just do something

Attached: ZfBN43e.gif (322x336, 1.06M)

Women will never be attracted to me, but they will eventually fear me.
I'm tanning myself non stop and taking rounds to become nigger mode

Yeah you stupid cunt just as for everyone everywhere there are only two kinds of people: people who're present and people who're absent.

If you're not one, you're the other. What does this say about your worth as man? Absolutely nothing you accursed parasite.

Fuck you.
Sage goes in all fields.

Attached: my_children_training_to_fuck_you_up_op_you_faggot.png (750x750, 526.46K)

based

it's literally untrue, you're only posting to signal your nihilistic thoughts nigger

Seeing people like you makes me happy that I'm of the kind that have it all. Stay mad faggot

Me
>Bald at 25
>Not particularly handsome / attractive
>Born poor
>Albino white skin
>Freckles
>Shy & insecure
>Few close friends

Married beautiful rich girl of my dreams at 28, now have 4 kids and a comfy high-value life after 12 years of happy marriage.

She picked me up in senior year after I publicly debated some douchebag Islamist at Uni spreading hate. Said courageous men who can publicly speak turned her on.

Your theory is 100% wrong in my case.

Attached: 3dc2ac70c4eac0d138a254e509d486c6.jpg (550x822, 100.36K)

Only 100% of the time? Kek. Why not 1000% if you already are talking out of your ass

More women for me

Attached: download.png (219x230, 9.18K)

I know and that's why I don't care anymore.
The world will die with me anyways.