You ever feel like giving up? How did you push through?

You ever feel like giving up? How did you push through?

Attached: 5d5e62c40a1f2b0a1fb23890fcbd843fbf67056606f4604ab7f9347cce3b953e_1.jpg (640x549, 46.63K)

Every day. The only thing that keeps me going is to care for my parents and siblings because I love them and I have no one else

Whats your favourite fun fact Any Forums?

Did you know ants can lift up to 50x their bodyweight?!

I gave up for the last 2 years. Didnt lift, did a lot of drugs and felt like shit 80% of the time.

Started lifting again about 2 weeks ago and i am feeling better every day and more motivated to pursue other hobbys as well. Fuck this tweet

Dont give up user. And if you do, stop giving up as soon as possible

Why the fuck did you post that pic? Now everybody's gonna comment on it instead of replying to your question.
Unless that's what you wanted all along.

Because it made me want to give up.

welcome to Any Forums

Attached: B94B0CFC-C1B8-47E1-A7D1-151692F33E47.jpg (300x188, 12.59K)

Have a (You) faggot I know you crave attention

why? are you retarded? audiobooks exist so you can lift and read at the same time

Attached: 1644186663913.jpg (554x554, 37.04K)

Fun fact: That was gay.

Cmon lads i seriously hope you're not knowlets
>DYELL?
>DYERP?
>DYEMFF?

Attached: 1521984651525.png (1020x1512, 1.62M)

>You ever feel like giving up?
Yes.
>How did you push through?
I didn't. I gave up.
Forcing myself to eat like a pig is miserable and I won't live for ever like that. I shall embrace my thinness and accept the fact that I'll never be jacked.

And i assume this dude is a multilinguist poet genius? Cope

Every day. Some days I can overcome it but not always. Actually I can't most of the time. But it's getting better and I can see that I made some progress over the past few years. By this point all this self improvement/self help propaganda is so ingrained in my brain that I cannot stop trying, even if I fail. So here's to working on my ability to follow through.

The problem is always that you even consider giving up to be an option.
Sure, it's okay to fantasize about how nice and easy giving up may be, but it should not even be an option. This is along the same lines as motivation being a meme, but when you get up in the morning and don't feel like going to the gym, those are just your feelings; staying in bed and not going is literally not an option. I go to the gym every morning, so I'm going to go. You have to be almost robotic in your routine. I go to the gym because it's just what I do; that's just the way it is.

I needed to read this today. Thanks user. I feel a lot better

I found purpose.

Attached: To become him.jpg (550x960, 171.31K)

>bro you spend a whole 5 hours a week in the gym?
>what the fuck dude you're literally retarded you don't have time to even wipe your ass
why do normies think going to the gym takes so fucking long?

>why do normies think going to the gym takes so fucking long?
because it's pure cope, anyone can go to the gym and get quick sets in once or twice a week for an hour

Attached: 1643934417685.jpg (590x520, 36.39K)

But I will only be able to bingewatch media and vidya for 25 hours this week instead of my normal 30 hours!

Attached: Crying-Soy-Jack-Front.png (1978x1455, 226.35K)

Whats stopping you from doing both

>posting a jak
I know you're agreeing with me but please fucking die
ACTUALLY die
I don't want you breathing

Your body should be as great as your mind.
Workout, read, go to Mass, confess, do volunteer work, do charity

Become a better version of yourself
Find meaning in everything you live and do
Pray, love your dearest ones, and turn yourself to God

Imagine letting twitter influence any decision you make in your life. NGMI

Never and I don't know why I even keep going to be honest

All the time. When I try to give up, I just feel even worse. Better the pain of DOMS than the pain of regret.

Working out is the only thing I enjoy doing anymore, everyting else makes me feel empty. So I can't see myself giving up anytime soon.

Attached: sx6-enneagram.gif (498x359, 3.1M)

No.

U

Attached: 028._Soyjack.jpg (156x180, 7.15K)

Stop making up imaginary scenarios in your head.

>fun fact he never memorized
The eternal so.y

how is this imaginary
this is exactly what the OP's image is saying. You spend so long cultivating muscles you don't have time to pursue other pursuits like leaning languages or poems or, for some reason, skimming snapple facts.