Why do you think lifting weights will make you some sort of gladiator warrior again...

Why do you think lifting weights will make you some sort of gladiator warrior again? They didnt even have gyms or steroids in ancient times

Attached: 1644104898452.webm (960x540, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ascentofgold.wordpress.com/2017/12/28/bearded-caucasoid-populations-are-incredibly-dysgenic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>they didnt even have gyms at ancient times
yes they fucking did you retard
>steroids
oh youre a roidtranny i guess that explains it

>They didnt even have gyms
they had retard

You're very silly. OP -- gymnasium is a word from Classical Greek; and yes, they did weight training as well as callisthenics and sparring.

Ancient roman "Gyms"

Attached: XxUQm9qA6xndrE6rJhObvUGHjyArot3HcaC5JEBgHLM.jpg (1280x832, 315.22K)

these are female gyms
this is your last (you), slurp and chew on its core

Attached: (You).gif (480x238, 443.4K)

Classical Greek "kettlebell"

Attached: Halteres_from_ancient_Greece-750x499[1].jpg (750x499, 38.66K)

Nigger cop just walks past casually right before the guy is knocked out

Epitome of not my problem.

Ancient roman "heterosexual" male "gyms"

Attached: dae-87005923.jpg (1050x823, 346.95K)

the word gymnasium is derived from a greek word meaning naked exercise

I want a white gf but asian girls give up pussy so easily to me. They love that I'm 6' tall and white

Why are all americans this weak and can't fight?

he got knocked out by another american

I see nothing gay here faggot

>bait, autistic or retarded
pick one

>t. chink

Post skintone and/or nose, faggot

The state of the pink race.

ascentofgold.wordpress.com/2017/12/28/bearded-caucasoid-populations-are-incredibly-dysgenic/

Attached: akbqqmz0wkd81.jpg (1200x800, 151.7K)

babydick changs trying to act like men is hilarious

The asian guy isn't particularity great at fighting either. He throws sloppy punches, doesn't keep his guard up, and does that meme hand pose with the index and pinkie finger out like he's copying some shitty kung fu movie.

The GYMNASIUM was literally the place where gladiators and public athletes trained in the classical world.
>The gymnasium (Greek: γυμνάσιον) in Ancient Greece functioned as a training facility for competitors in public game(s). It was also a place for socializing and engaging in intellectual pursuits. The name comes from the Ancient Greek term gymnós meaning "naked" or "nude". Only adult male citizens were allowed to use the gymnasia.

Did he die

t.

Attached: Screenshot_20220206-224904_Brave.jpg (619x614, 120.81K)