I was accepted into a semester abroad program in Mexico and want to reach ottermode by the time I get there fall of...

I was accepted into a semester abroad program in Mexico and want to reach ottermode by the time I get there fall of next year (so a bit less than a year). If I'm skinny right now is that enough time to look visibly Any Forums when I get there?

Attached: 1643564573074.png (1748x1510, 2.1M)

Where are you coming from? Mexicans are either skelly or obese so it doesn't take much to look Any Forums there, i think you're good on time if you're consistent.

>Where are you coming from?
Massachusetts, I've also mever met a latina besides the fat Dominicans in Lawrence so do you have any tips to get laid?

In reality

>this desperate to get "fit" to impress third worlders
Lmao NGMI

Pretty sure Mexico has cheap whores

Started dating a mexican girl like a year back. Never thought I'd find a girl with such a perfect hip to waist ratio and perfect ass. Latinas are gold tier if you can put up with the craziness

>easy mode: just be white and learn some very basic spanish and try to communicate with them in spanish
>novice mode: lie to them you'll get them a green card and dollars
not very difficult desu

Paying for sex just seems pathetic to me, I'd rather date other students at the school.

More pathetic than working out to impress third world women?

Yes, working out to impress girls at least feels earned, while paying for it is basically just admitting you can't get laid on your own merits.

Attached: latina.jpg (1080x1266, 122.43K)

Giga cope. No matter what you do sex is transactional. You don’t live in a strict, patriarchal society and thus should not be worrying about what literal whores think of you. But if you live in a college town and are in shape and not a manlet should be easy

t. Used to live near MSU and am tall and in decent shape

>You don’t live in a strict, patriarchal society and thus should not be worrying about what literal whores think of you.
I don't care what whores think of me I care what I think of myself, and I wouldn't be able to respect myself if I ever sunk low enough to have to pay for sex.

>I don't care what whores think of me I care what I think of myself, and I wouldn't be able to respect myself if I ever sunk low enough to have to pay for sex.
What about paying for dates? What about things like movie tickets and using your money you spent on gasoline to get with a bitch? If you want to get laid eziest way is to be jacked (for which if you have no patience and you don’t want your youth to pass you need roids) or rich or buy the pussy. You are of course a WASP whiteboy from Mass, so you feel the need to be a slave to women lmao

You're paying for women either way. Either with a few bucks, or hours and hours and months/years of toil in the gym. The second one is significantly more pathetic, because it means you put low rate third world pussy so high on a pedestal that you think you have to pay in sweat and blood to be worthy of it and "earn" it.

>feels earned
>earning money
>spending money
idk dude how can it not feel earned if you earned the money..unless your mommy pays for everything

Don't pretend there's no difference between a woman genuinely wanting to go on a date with you and spend time together and her seeing you as just another paycheck.

Are you suicidal? Why would you want to go to Mexico for any period of time?!

You're gonna get fat from the food there, might as well pack on some muscle and get jacked while you're there there.

Im sorry you’ve never experienced what it’s like being desired by a girl.
Not all sex is transactional.

I suffer in New England

Attached: Latinas.jpg (3264x2811, 1.78M)