Fit convicts are the proof that most of Any Forums's superstitions are wrong

>zero or minimal equipment. calisthenics and cardio only
>no progressive overload, no PRs
>no chance of access to steroids
>a diet that is full of carbs and low in protein
>no calorie counting
And yet they mog most of Any Forums. Cease your delusions and open up your minds, faggots.

Attached: workout.jpg (640x480, 37.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PS93vUty_mQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no access to steroids

Wrong

>Fit convicts
Pic unrelated

>almost all prisons have gyms and sport courts as a way to reward good behaviour of inmates
>nothing to do but train and sleep
>all kinds of drugs found in abundance
>you can get "buy-ups" of meat in cantina, also it's not uncommon for them to receive protein powder in care packages from home.
akshully OP, seems like prisoners are actually doing all the things in the sticky

Well, hypertrophy comes from muscle fatigue. If I do hundreds of pushups a day (for example), I'm bound to get more muscular. You can always progress by doing more difficult variations (diamond pushups, one armed, etc).

And yeah, maybe the diet isn't the best but you'll still gain calories from it.

Even leaving these points aside, please remember that there's many ways to build muscle, but the one on the sticky is the most efficient one (otherwise muscular people wouldn't have existed at any other point in history). Efficiency doesn't matter to an inmate who can actually train calisthenics for hours a day, year after year.

forced workouts, at least in CDRC. it's split by race here, the southern mexicans workout the hardest. it's compulsory or else you get your ass handed to you. old mexican dude got booked for not programming with the younger dudes. woods follow the southerners, the nortenas workout really hard too but they're aligned with the blacks/asians who don't lift much but fight each other ALL THE TIME.

They're all fat tho?

nah dog no one is doing steroids in prison. plenty of black/white but you wont find people on cycle.

Highly dependent on the prison. There are fit cons in prisons where there is definitely no access to steroids. Unless you're talking about super huge, dirty prisons like in the California DOC if the inmates can smuggle anything in their focus is on getting high or selling shit that gets you high.

I think the real answer is which is that inmates have nothing to do all day but work out, eat, and sleep. They don't have ideal food but if you spend money at the commissary you can get a lot more control over your food. Rice and beans, beef jerky, peanut butter. It's not ideal but you can work with it, especially if you're going to be working off the extra carbs and calories by lifting weights and doing bodyweight exercises all day.

Plus I kind of theorize that contrary to what the science tells us about a ton of stress eating your gains, being in a stressful situation constantly where you might have to fight or puff out your chest to keep from getting your shit taken from you might produce a physiological effect where you're more prone to being in fighting condition. At the very least that gives these guys an extra drive to push themselves because they know they're going to be competing against other dudes doing the same thing.

>no women
>working out constantly
>no hobbies
>basically never leave one particular building
>endless gay mires
this is different from /fit how?

Attached: tnk.png (860x603, 36.92K)

maybe 1% of convicts are fit. and those are the dudes trading all their honeybuns for beans. most people in jail are lazy as fuck. they dont do shit on the street, they dont do shit in prison.

if you're in GP and doing a long bid, you'll do the compulsory workouts but you wont be defined because no one is counting macros

How people train in prison:
youtube.com/watch?v=PS93vUty_mQ

All basic BWEs with huge volume.

I don't know about 1%, I saw plenty of big dudes when I worked DOC. I guess it depends on what you mean by fit. I agree that they aren't usually shredded, but a good third of them look strong, and if they're in a serious gang at a serious prison they will work out because it is required. (They get beat up if they skip too many work outs)

I can say that the lean dudes were few, and while I didn't see an abundance of guys who were body builder tier, there was a clique of black dudes who were serious about their health in there. Pretty sure they were Muslim from all the emphasis on "clean" foods and cleanliness. They could be pretty cut, but they also weren't participating in a lot of stupid shit like fighting and selling stuff. It was basically a health club formed partially for protection, so they're probably outliers.

they all look like skinnyfat dyels

yeah, I've been slacking. I should be doing massive volume like this. I have literally no life. Here I am thinking 5 sets of 12 to failure would help me.

Something is always better than nothing my son.

And you're forgetting the fact that they live in a high testosterone zone. You could use the same argument for soldiers. You could use the same argument for people before internet.

Attached: 1644178322737[1].jpg (960x802, 88.08K)

life is just to fucking easy right now. I think about how my mom and dad struggled, the fucked up things they had to go to that shaped them. They actively made sure I didn't have to go through that stuff. So what is there to shape me? to make me tough like them when they fought in a world of dirt and broken glass and I was raised in a world of tissue paper and pillows?

user I don't think you realize how many drugs are smuggled into prisons

Was this picture supposed to be an example?

You will get assfucked when you come across a dude who DIDNT have it so easily. You aren't competing right now, but some other dude is, and he will have the life you want.

Hard times make strong men
Strong men make good times
Good times create weak men
>you are here
Weak men make hard times

You only masturbate to roiding fags and don't know reality from fake. plz don't tell me the Pro Wrestlers do not use steroids lmao.

smooth brained bitch.

You could get beat up for whatever reason.

wtf i love jail now