How do I get my gf into the gym bros

how do I get my gf into the gym bros

Attached: 20210813_151113.jpg (1080x1661, 1.1M)

This nigga dating Rosanne lmao

Stop talking like a nigger you stupid fucking cunt

Make me needledick

Threaten to leave her if she doesn’t, that or slow slip anavar in her food or drinks

If that's your gf I'd be more concerned about all those trashy tattoos. Enjoy talking to her and fucking her but don't ever think about marriage and/or intermixing your finances

What a disgusting fat.

do something active that's fun. hikimg swimming etc

>how do I get my gf into the gym bros
Beat her. Lock her in the trunk of the car. Drive to the gym. Carry her inside. Beat her some more if she resists.

gaslight her. ask her if she wants to go to the gym with you. tell her you enjoy spending time together and it's something you enjoy and maybe it would be fun to do together. if she actually goes, compliment her for her hard work or tell her it was fun. make it about her or you two in a positive way.

Start mentioning hot girls that are in your gym

haha that woman is lumpy
i have no idea by the way I never talk to other people

Bois, my gf is a 9/10 personality wise, however I seem not to be able to get her to the gym at all. Also she has a horrible tattoo that she got during her "rebellious times" at 18 years old which she regrets, however she wants to double down on it and get a new one all over it. Also the concept of "self improvement" seems foreign to her. What do.

this, women don't care until they're jealous

im in a similar situation and i cant stop thinking of all the other girls i could be with rn , my gf's personality is kinda shid tho

absolutely this. you can even make up a specific girl you mention often and right after you do... make sure you kinda look your gf up and down with a disgusted face after.

But thats not gaslighting.

>Stop talking like a nigger you stupid fucking cunt

Attached: 1BEB52D4-9C48-47E7-9581-60AC451E1393.gif (125x125, 2.46M)

>9/10 personality wise
>the concept of "self improvement" seems foreign to her
Pick one

>"she touches my dick therefore she is wife material"

Attached: 1627804115770.png (982x980, 806.79K)

>Tattoo
>9/10 personality
Kek