DEADLIFT APPRECIATION THREAD

You aren't a real Man if you can't pick at least moderately heavy things off the ground. Post deadlifts, or announce your commitment to develop a respectable deadlift.
>I'm not training for strength
>I don't want to get too big
>Some other faggotry pertaining to the irrelevant opinions of 3DPD
>I don't want to snap my shit up
>I justify my pitiful existence by bench pressing instead of deadlifting
These are copes for the weak and retarded.

Attached: Deadlift LMAO5PLAET 6 reps Feb 2022.webm (1000x563, 2.75M)

is sumo deadlift appreciated

oh god no i should have added that to the list of cope

I WILL accept a fat stone lift, however. It's a heavy thing off the ground, and the nature of it requires what is effectively a s*mo stance.

Is jefferson deadlift appreciated

As long as you're not Eric Bugenhagen

but figgy, your bodytype is perfectly suited for sumo

no OP but it was implied that if you do sumo or alternating grip
respect for your weight has been lost
if you do snatch grip
respect for your weight has gone up

>coper who broke foot playing sport and deadlift has been poopy since

And my SELF RESPECT is perfectly suited to doing full reps

Attached: Disapproving Anime Catgirl.jpg (1920x1080, 749.49K)

I have been sober 2 weeks and my DL 1RM has gone from 265 to 280. I know that's DYEL status but I have always sabotaged my working out with drinking. Also I am losing weight at the same time. My goal is to DL 3pl8 by end of Feb. It's my favorite lift

How do I get to this point. I'm stalling a 4pl8
Actually I'm fucking stalled on all my lifts right now.

Feels like a ban evasion.

doing something wrong
need to go to a more advanced program
not eating enough
not sleeping enough
physical activities outside the gym
stress

its mot always the program

>495lbs x6
>507lbs x6

falling behind

Attached: 1643950063391.jpg (765x1024, 578.75K)

564 x 5 from yesterday. Want 600 x 5. Gonna do it in < 3 months. That is my pledge and commitment.
Stop pretending to be figgy tho.

After some terrible back pain from repping lmao 3pl8 I've decided it's better to do lighter weight with my deadlifts. I don't use a belt.

retard me forgot webm

Attached: 256r.webm (720x1188, 2.66M)

will hit 405 on monday, will post here if thread isnt kill. I guess this is my pledge

Attached: 405 miss.webm (1920x1080, 685.32K)

Once I hit 3 plate I jumped pretty quickly on numbers, keep after it user

solid programming, solid eating, sticking to a schedule like a super autist, or just roidit.

As long as your program has you lifting plenty of times in the >80% of 1RM range and is difficult enough there will be minor differences between programs.

>>I don't want to get too big
lol that's the least of your worries when you deadlift.

Stop looking up/forward.

>Stop pretending to be figgy tho.
it is 100% figgy. he makes these from time to time, the deadlifts are from tonight, he used PLAET like a tard pretending its still 2005, and the filename to the catgirl picture (which is actually a wolf girl)

why

I thought he got IP banned and was too stupid to figure out how to circumvent it or something. Anyway, if it is figgy, fuck you I'm beating you and am stronger than you. Also, fuck anime.

Could be any number of things. Wildly inefficient technique, nonsense like not using chalk, being small, staying "in shape" (IE doing conditioning), not enough deadlift and deadlift related volume, no sleep, etc, could all be slowing progress. The fact you're stalled on ALL lifts suggests you may be doing a too noob program (like endlessly resetting Starting Strength, or even doing basic Texas Method or some other starter intermediate program without ever adding accessories or volume to continue driving progress), or not eating/sleeping enough.

Also, 4pl8 isn't a BAD deadlift. Progress generally slows as progress is made, and 4pl8 is a half decent deadlift. Especially if you haven't been lifting for awful long, or if you're staying kind of small and conditioned for sports or lolz. If you have any video of your deadlifts, and/or can summarize your related training and height/weight, eating, etc, /plg/ should be able to offer ideas. But the current /plg/ thread is super ghey and AIDS, try again tomorrow.

>lifting plenty of times in the >80% of 1RM range and is difficult enough
ask OP how that went for his attempt to hit a 4pl8 bench. there needs to be more thought put into your program.

Because you should lift with a neutral spine.

but my back doesnt move or round during the deadlift at all

All I () is the Texas Method. Literally deadlift once every 8 days, a single set of 5. Only accessory I need is milk. (And some power cleans.)

Attached: 1644017789299.gif (205x223, 1.1M)

Your neck is part of your spine you absolute brainlet. Fuck you and listen to your stronger elders, squirt.

>Stop pretending to be figgy tho.
ffs you goddamn RETARD it's FIGGY but wandering on Any Forums because he won't LOWER HIMSELF to post in a HANK THREAD desu

Attached: Angry Anime Elf.png (470x436, 200.71K)

Im not disrespecting you im just curious, also I might be older than you I dont know who you are. Also what are the implications of not having specifically your neck in line with everything else? is it purely injury risk? what kind of injury risk? never heard of neck injuries during deadlifts. just curious, no disrespect to you at all. it would be cool if you could posts some of your lifts though. just so I have a good example of how you deadlift.

my conventional range of motion is 25 inches, sumo range of motion - 24

Does this count?

Attached: 508lbs 6 Reps .webm (1366x658, 2.52M)