Testosterone Meme

>constantly horny and thinking about sex
>make more impulsive decisions
>only want to lift, fight and get swole
>don’t care about school or what others think

Can too much testosterone be counterproductive?

Attached: 6CD9298E-05C7-4591-914F-E2E35DED9C2B.jpg (1280x720, 114.38K)

don't you have a 500 word essay due on monday?

Not really in reproductive terms

pretty sure people with high test perform better than those that and are drowning in anxiety and self doubt

Wrong.

Attached: 6BDE58B4-735B-45DE-A000-6D3A837E29F1.jpg (1170x1514, 1.05M)

explain jeff bezos then

Attached: main-qimg-08eeeaa4f3a02d3257b2dc39854315bd[1].jpg (602x633, 116K)

high T doesnt fix low IQ and high time preference
the ideal is high IQ, high T, low time preference

He's actually based though.
Saying prisoners are pussies who act like they wanna fight but really don't.

>don’t care about school
You might be depressed.

Because you are alone, and in pain.
In many ways a symptom of depression.
Pain and insecurity, desire to get revenge against people who have wronged you.
>don’t care about school
Depression.
(I'm not saying all these things ARE true, but they could be)

>or what others think
Not so much a symptom of depression if true
But a symptom if depression if it's an after the fact justification for neglecting certain things.

This isn't meant to be an indictment or a burn, I'm not trying to zing you, but you should think about it.
But if these things make you happy, then you 100% should pursue a career in something related to fighting or physical training. Maybe become a personal trainer or a researcher or a martial arts instructor.

Productive how? Being a better slave? If we think of wealth and skills and strength in terms of how this serves the labor market then it's a non starter. Labor that isn't recreational or self serving is dirty.

This is me but without the horny and wanting sex 24/7 but that's mainly probably because of my cut. Think I might be depressed or something though I constantly still hear my father's negativity going through my head even though he's no longer here and I sometimes catch myself replaying key moments where he's crossed all lines and done pretty unforgivable things. I don't think they're traumas or anything I don't even know why I'm writting this blog post but you might just be with some sort of depression or something, bro.

this dude was roidraging plus was a retard. he livestreamed in his car while talking about roids and was so pissed he almost punched a store clerk while buying a slurpy. Jon Jones was roid bulking for heavy weight and that's when he beat the shit out of his wife and after wanted to fight the cops 1v4. this is why roids are illegal.

have a wank before making any decision

give me your routine OP.
i need your powers
this isn't a question

Attached: 1614160692221.jpg (281x180, 8.55K)

based rare empathy bro

I have a 250 word essay due in 6 days.

Attached: ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg (205x246, 11.2K)

You are a moron. Good friend of mine is on test, he is happily married and still has pretty much same shit going on, sans school.

Isn‘t that like one page? What‘s so difficult about that?

american education

> american education
Sorry user I never had the task of
>write an essay with x words
The only had page limits. I never counted words. Also german education

>100 letter essay due in 4 weeks
Bros...

Attached: 1641552075463.jpg (1024x963, 111.27K)

There are a lot of PSYCHIATRISTS out there who think like this faggot.
>blah blah you’re depressed you’re alone. I’m your only hope. You’re in pain. You’re insecure. Only I can save you

I wish there’s a collective shit pipeline that goes from everyone on earth’s ass straight to your mouth.

i was feeling exacly like that when i got too high estrogen