How do you boil water Any Forums?

Spoke to a mutt who was using Tinder passport

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-161547_Tinder.jpg (1069x2169, 307.4K)

she ghosted after this I wonder why

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-164247_Tinder.jpg (1080x1800, 271.66K)

Must be a midwestern thing. I have never met anyone here on the East Coast that would ever think of microwaving water. It's literally easier by all accounts to either heat it up in the stove or just pour hot water from the tap (depending on temperature)

you're still allowed to use tinder in australia? huh

Ok that's pretty based

We do have guns in Australia you stupid cunt. I had a fucking Glock for my last job and my instructor who does my requals literally has dozens of firearms stashed at his house. Nigger

>electric kettle of ~5 years shat out
>take forever to make a decision on which one to buy on Amazon since my old one is discontinued
>need my green tea
May Allah forgive me
>poor water into a microwave safe mug
>set for one minute
I’ve been doing this for three days. What have I become?

Attached: 2C16D1B7-1A13-4F82-975F-C9E2C6F234A7.jpg (1436x2048, 289.81K)

>green tea
>saves anime coom pictures
Homo detected

I wonder what zapping your flouride tap water with microwave jew beams does. Turbo zogbot?

checkd
based

Attached: basedindeed.jpg (303x298, 33.29K)

kek

I'm English so I have a kettle. I always found it weird seeing Americans boiling pans of water to make coffee if they didn't have home coffee machines.

Midwesterner here
I've got an electric kettle since I care about getting the right temperature for different kinds of teas. I've been told that kettles in America take a bit longer to warm up compared to other countries due to lower current from outlets but eh, I like the consistency.

If anything it's the brits who should be ashamed of themselves. Imagine using tea bags and putting milk in your tea and acting like you're some kind of connoisseur lol

They only have 110v from the plug, their outlets can't cope with the power demand a kettle takes

Kek, and you’re autistic as fuck

low iq retard
american kettles just take longer because the power available from a standard US outlet is lower. they literally inject fewer joules of energy per second into the water.

wew laddy, lmao.

>not plugging your kettle into the dryer outlet
ISHYGDDT

>I had a Glock
The keyword is had. Imagine not being able to purchase rifles without having to fill out more than a transfer paper

BASED

Yeah I wonder this too, it can't be good for you.

That's literally what I said you dumb fuck

My wife's family lives in Italy and they also microwave water to boil it. It's not that bad of a method, especially if you're stuck in a hotel or at work or wherever without a proper kitchen.

I'm from the midwest and nobody microwaves water, we put it in a pot and then on the stove like a normal human being

Bruh

Attached: 1636516497301.gif (280x498, 1.49M)

i have a filter in my house dude
im brazilian btw

I drink alkaline water