"acktually, diet soda is worse than regular soda"

>"acktually, diet soda is worse than regular soda"
>"acktually, vaping is worse than smoking"
>"acktually, saturated fat, trans fats, and cholesterol are good"
>"acktually, nonfat milk is worse than whole milk"

what are other fatfuck coping mechanisms?

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (200x200, 6.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23372809/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>"acktually, diet soda is worse than regular soda"
>>"acktually, vaping is worse than smoking"
>>"acktually, saturated fat, trans fats, and cholesterol are good"
>>"acktually, nonfat milk is worse than whole milk"
>
>what are other fatfuck coping mechanisms?

Attached: 1641595662777.png (250x309, 50.93K)

>I'm vegan because of the health bruh
>Eating breakfast considered of 350 GM of cheese spread with XXL Doritos and a bottle of coke.
Tru stori btw

>actually all supplements including vitamin D are snake oil, they aren't approved by the FDA
>I don't need to supplement anything I get enough in my diet normally
>This peer reviewed study said that running daily is worse than just walking 15 minutes a day
>If seed oils are so bad for you why does the FDA allow them to be sold on shelves? Checkmate

Attached: reddit_1.png (646x441, 118.44K)

>>"acktually, diet soda is worse than regular soda"
no but just drink water if youre worried
>>"acktually, vaping is worse than smoking"
probably not but i dont care
>>"acktually, saturated fat, trans fats, and cholesterol are good"
true except industrial trans fats the small amounts in some animal foods are fine
>>"acktually, nonfat milk is worse than whole milk"
true

i look like this and i say this

gem

The people who defend saturated fat online are the unwilling pawns of the meat and dairy industry.

People like Nina Teicholz at least get paid to shill it.

Most of these types are on the young side so their bodies can easily handle the excess saturated fat, but fast-forward the clock 20 years and we will see.

I never got the skim milk thing. 100ml of whole fat milk is what, 60kcal? How much of it do you fucking drink every day for it to disrupt your diet? I know people that to this day refuse to drink whole milk as if it was like swallowing a stick of butter for every glass

>unwilling pawns of the meat and dairy industry.
no studies linking saturated fat an all cause mortality, zero. not everything is a conspiracy.

>no studies linking saturated fat an all cause mortality, zero

Why do you do it for free?

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23372809/

>We included 17 studies for a systematic review, followed by a meta-analysis using pertinent data. Of the 272,216 people in 4 cohort studies using the low-carbohydrate score, 15,981 (5.9%) cases of death from all-cause were reported. The risk of all-cause mortality among those with high low-carbohydrate score was significantly elevated: the pooled RR (95% CI) was 1.31 (1.07-1.59). A total of 3,214 (1.3%) cases of CVD death among 249,272 subjects in 3 cohort studies and 5,081 (2.3%) incident CVD cases among 220,691 people in different 4 cohort studies were reported. The risks of CVD mortality and incidence were not statistically increased: the pooled RRs (95% CIs) were 1.10 (0.98-1.24) and 0.98 (0.78-1.24), respectively. Analyses using low-carbohydrate/high-protein score yielded similar results.

I drink milk in 16 oz glasses (480ish mls?). I got Skim or 1% fed to me as a child because my mom fell for the low fat high carb dietary advice the government was putting out, but I’ve been drinking whole milk since I was 13 and felt like I needed to put on weight for hockey, but it didn’t make any noticable difference to my body comp (eating 480 grams of hamburger after dinner every night is what turned the corner for me on being a hard gainer), and I’ve stuck with whole milk ever since because it tastes better and I remember to treat it as food instead of just rehydration, which helps me drink more water instead of just chugging milk when I’ve been sweating.

>People like Nina Teicholz at least get paid to shill it.
she takes zero money from any food industry unlike certain influential nutrition departments. keep trying to slander its working well

heres the actual relevant part you conveniently left out. also interesting you never post any clinical trials just weak cohort studies. whatever i must just be crazy
>However, this analysis is based on limited observational studies and large-scale trials on the complex interactions between low-carbohydrate diets and long-term outcomes are needed.

Basedjack memes are peak projection

Attached: 1445113637238.jpg (235x250, 7.57K)

skim milk has the same macros as whole milk, minus 9g of fat, 5 of which are saturated, and it also has way less cow estrogen. It doesn't taste any worse, either, idk why you'd ever buy whole milk

>more protein for less calories
that's all there is to understand

enjoy absorbing none of the fat soluble vitamins. that and increasing the blood sugar spike from concentrated liquid lactose. brain dead

Skim milk is literally just whole milk plus water, I have colleagues who used to work in the dairy industry. If you love it so much, water down your own milk.

Not true.
Skim milk is where they skim off the fat, and it has the same vitamin, mineral and protein content as whole milk.
Look at the nutrition data on the back of 1% milk and 2% milk next time your in the grocery store.

>and it has the same vitamin, mineral and protein content as whole milk.
the same vitamins you wont absorb without the fat