Achievable without lifting?

Achievable without lifting?

Attached: 2050457_217478447_361767935338907_7489522656555673010_n.jpg (1080x1168, 157.85K)

only achieveable without lifting

Attached: 1640637243871.jpg (268x188, 9.12K)

push ups here and there
don't eat
be born white wiht a good face

this is my goal body unironically. I'm 115lbs 5'9 with extremely skinny arms. How long to get that body?

lol

>Ugly face
>Bracelet
>Upside down phone
>Unkempt eyebrows
>Two necklaces
>Necklaces in general
>Shit haircut

You going for that fuccboi look or the "I take it up the ass in secret" look but don't tell my girlfriend?

You have shit taste if you think his face/facial features are good.

You sound like you're a stick, I knew a guy years ago who was tall and skinny as fuck with no muscle. He looked like a walking tree limb.

post face

>You sound like you're a stick
Of course I am. I have 0 muscle.

see He's just lean with very little muscle. This is what you achieve in the kitchen

>>Unkempt eyebrows
holy kek you are a complete faggot

he's still unironically above average
a couple of months

Are you kidding OP? He’s fucking huge…

yeah absolutely its like default body

Literally any fatty has more muscle. This is a body 99% made in the kitchen. I didn't say he looked good, just that he isn't jacked at all, just very lean. He probably does cardio though.

I didn't say he looked bad*

Looks like he did a sport as a kid and just never got out of the habit of eating properly. Basketball or soccer. I have a cousin with a similar physique, I don't think he has touched barbells.

I'm tired of this meme, this is what someone who doesn't lift and is lean looks like

Attached: .png (550x1694, 994.03K)

Mommy says I'm quite handsome

I believe in proper grooming, even if society or other men think it's "girly" for men to groom themselves. I don't care for overly hairy eyebrows/misshapen ones. I also don't care for excessive body hair, I manscape/trim mine. Luckily I naturally have light colored/thin eyebrows. Some might say that's a sign of feminity, but I never liked how hairy eyebrows looked, and most men I see with a lot of facial hair look like shit with it. It's very rare to see men look good with excessive facial hair. A lot of them can't grow facial hair, or don't keep it groomed, and the others just can't pull off beards/mustaches. Peach fuzz makes you look like a pedophile/rapist.

Attached: So accurate it hurts.png (459x498, 268.94K)

No this is what an Auschwitz survivor who spends all his days sitting in front of a computer eating 200 kcal a day looks like.

and here's another one

Attached: 1628424722598.png (182x258, 81.41K)

Yeah we call that "auschwitz" mode as in you look anorexic and underweight, makes you look sick. Stick mode.

>someone who doesn't lift and is lean looks like
glad to see we are in agreement