I lift for my wife

i lift for my wife

Attached: oll.png (741x690, 595.79K)

Why is she giving him distractions instead of doing things together?

I have the same bike, it's pretty good for a cheap one. I hope this guy gets Any Forums and starts banging 20 year olds behind her back.

>using a pussy pad for what looks like 10lbs plates

Somehow based and cringe at the same time

what a disgusting soi faggot. I would murder him with my bare hands if I saw him type that post irl

I feel physically ill reading cringe posts like these. Imagine your wife "letting" you do something.

But you're not married nor have you ever had a gf despite being almost 25 years old.

I play games while doing stationary cardio, lately the 3DS, but I go back to the GBA often.

Imagine lifting for video game and your wife. Imagine not lifting for yourself.

Attached: 1639625054297.jpg (648x484, 57.79K)

>stationary cardio
Absolutely fucking gay

She goes to Chad's while he's in that basement.

Attached: laughing-smiling-happy-horse-stanza-widen.jpg (600x749, 78.85K)

Imagine not lifting for Hitler.

Attached: 1644061199441.jpg (600x900, 430.47K)

Absolutely this. Can't ever imagine my wife "letting" me lift or "allowing" me a budget for something.
So many basedboys treat their wifes like they're their moms nowadays

Training to smash the fash, if the wife allows it.

Attached: 4ne11e.jpg (800x450, 89.97K)

Go back to Any Forums

We are here and we will stay faggot.

It’s good to see that guy losing weight while doing something he likes. It’s also great that his wife is concerned enough about his health to want to encourage this behavior in him.

>male nurse
yeah of course

Thank you user. I was trying to be positive about this too, but I just can't.

There's alot to unpack here.

Fucking loser. Wanna shove him in a locker

You larping macho faggots are the worst. If you want to marry a woman and have a successful relationship with her, that comes with expectations. This guy’s wife doesn’t want him to be obese (which is completely normal), so she gave him money on the condition that he uses it to improve his health.

>wife gave me budget
Jesus

Who cares if it’s cringe? A lot of things in life will make you cringe, that doesn’t mean you have to throw an autistic fit when you see them.

Do people really let their wives dictate their lives like this