Bros, does Orlistat (Xenical/Alli/etc) actually work...

Bros, does Orlistat (Xenical/Alli/etc) actually work, or is it just Aversion Therapy (where you don't eat any fat while you're on it because you're too terrified to explosively shit your pants)?

Attached: B001513-500x500[1].jpg (500x500, 32.76K)

If you're thinking about using this then kill yourself.

*than

retard

A person who can't grasp basic grammar shouldn't be calling people "retards", friend.

the grammar in my sentence is correct you retard

You goofed

No, it's not. "Then" is an adverb used to divide and measure time. Example - "Your mother was raped by a crowd of fat, sweaty truckers one night after a Heart concert, and THEN you were born nine months later".

"Than" is most commonly used after a comparative adjective or adverb, as in "You are gayer than nine men blowing eight men".

Cool thread. Faggots. Bumping for actual info, my gf shits orange oil after taking these, I'm curious if anyone else has tried it

Attached: 1639013323247.gif (242x181, 871.17K)

Then can also mean "in that case"

Just apologise and delete this thread you mongrel

"Then" in that usage is not only sloppy grammar, but it requires a comma afterward. Even with your limited interpretation the sentence is still grammatically incorrect.

"than" makes even less sense. I'm posting on a japanese cartoon forum, shut the fuck up. My sentence is fine

Your sentence is poorly worded, and you should give serious thought to killing yourself you stupid faggot.

hurrr I missed a comma. At least I don't have aspergers

Your words are an expression of your thoughts, user. You have embraced laziness, and it has infected every aspect of your life.

This is why your lifts are shit and you will never find a woman.

>You have embraced laziness, and it has infected every aspect of your life.

LMFAO says the guy asking about weight loss medication HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not interested in taking it, I'm curious how it worls for people who are taking it, similar to Now please kill yourself.

*works

>You have embraced laziness, and it has infected every aspect of your life.

There is a difference between making a mistake due to phoneposting (my cause) and making a mistake due to profound mental retardation (your cause).

Seems to me that I missed a grammar, easy mistake. You misspelt an entire word, very hard with a phone's autocorrect, you must make that mistake often.

You are a fat autist. Due to your autism you cannot understand context, everything is literal. Yes I missed a comma which is incorrect in the literal sense, but we are in the context of an internet forum. You also couldn't actually understand the sentence even with the comma (lol). The context is important here, would you correct peoples grammar in a social setting (if you ever get invited)?

Anyway KYS stupid autistic fatty. To answer your question, your shit meds do work you retard. They bind to the fat/oils - this is what is going to come out of your arse. But I'd reccomend you learn to control your hunger.

Post body :)

Nice reddit formatting, faggot. Do us all a favor and go back to r/peoplewhoshouldkillthemselves

reddit formatting is

with 2 lines spaced

with only 1 line spaced is not reddit formatting

it's because you have to add an extra enter on reddit :)

No it isn't. You know this but you are playing dumb because you're a stupid reddit faggot. Unless you have something useful to say please either go back to plebbit or kill yourself.