Time is a bitch

>already 22 years old
>cannot bench 225
>too late to get a University degree
>too late for first kiss
>too late to lose virginity or get a first girlfriend
>too late to get first job
>too late to start a family
How do you cope with having missed the boat for a normal successful life?

Attached: mouthing-off-magazine.jpg (1280x720, 163.18K)

all of those are okay except you havent had your first job yet? at 22?

Saged and reported.

I graduated high-school and then had to do a year of mandatory civil service (thanks to my country). I started University with 19 but did absolutely nothing for 3 years now.

humans live to 80
you lived 1/4 of that life, and half of it you probably don't even remember
stop being a whiner, make a plan:
1 - find a job
2 - try uni
3 - etc

>hasn’t had a job at fucking 22
What were you doing all this time? That other user was right when he said everything else was okay for it having done yet but holy shit dude get out there

Who says these things are too late

Unironically stop judging yourself by other standards

You should atleast have had a job though that probably is why you have not developed enough to do the other things what girl is going to kiss a jobless resentful faggot who can't bench 225

Suomi PERKELE

Torille :DDD

Mikset hankkinu C-papruja

The fact you haven’t had a job at 22 indicates you a mamas boy living in their basement. Don’t get me wrong there is nothing bad living with your parents but you’re not working or improving yourself

clearly american opinions

>22
>too late to lose virginity or get a first girlfriend
>too late for first kiss
??

Again. I am in University for software engineering but I never completed a single class in these 3 years. I am in therapy for depression and adjustment disorder now.
I will never make it because not even with a degree an employer will hire me.

it's too late, user. Just kill yourself already

Bro get a job as in flipping burgers. Or manual labour, anything will do.

You have no indication that you are even able to show up, perform a task and hold a job get on with coworkers etc you have no life expierenve other than baby college in the eyes of an employer

>22
>too late
hoooly shit bro SHUT THE FUCK UPPPP
I'm 22, currently in second year of study and half my classmates are double my age
stop thinking woe is me you fucking loser
step up to the challenge or be crushed by it
you must grow up and be an adult, stop crying about random shit that is easily fixable

>too late to start studying
wrong, you're at a good time to start studying, you should know more so what you want to study now than when schools shilled you to study when you were 17/18

>too late for first kiss
if you think like this, then yes, but that's literally your fault
stop thinking this, the girl will come eventually

>too late to lose v card or get gf
see previous point, your pathetic mindset is the problem

>too late to get first job
literally make a nice professional resume (with some white lies), youtube how to make one if you need to
then apply for jobs like picker packing, fruit picker, or just search "no experience needed", join the military even

if anything you're too early to start a family wtf is your brain brother, it's not WWII anymore

you have many years ahead of yourself
use this one to find out wtf you want to do with your life then do it

I am 28 years old and I haven't worked a single day in my entire life

Stop feeling fucming sorry for yourself. Maybe you should join the military they can help you grow a pair

You don't have to be this pathetic

>the girl will come eventually
no girl will just magically come eventually. if he does nothing, nothing will happen

i am 22 years old and had my first kis,, lost my virginity, got my first girlfriend all in a span of weeks. I am a fat and depressive loser, trrying to lose weight. Its never too late.

It's weird knowing that I spent half of my day every day for 4 years straight around endless hordes of hormone fueled girls when I was in high school and never even managed to get a single kiss, let alone anything more. And then the same exact thing in college and now at work as well.

Oh well

Attached: 1643387169471.jpg (490x586, 20.03K)

I'm 24 and never had a kiss or a gf. I don't even interact with women anymore because I don't go out. I only go to the gym and work. Idk I'm probably more miserable than you OP

I am not in the US. Easy summerjobs are only given to 16-18 years olds, I am too old for flipping burgers. Construction is not allowed for unskilled workers (I have tried).
The job market is fucked for people like me, it's too late. Nobody will hire me for something because you need experience. A software engineering degree is my only chance but even for that it's too late. Fuck.

Attached: 602ba41785600a124900babb.jpg (850x478, 119.15K)

I'm not saying to do nothing
I'm saying not to be a depressed schizo cunt who think a girlfriend is everything and the only thing that matters
because girls turn down guys like that because they're too desperate and it's unappealing
he has to relax and be normal
women approach taken men more because they are already confident due to the fact that they don't have to woo pretty women they talk to so they don't spill any spaghetti and appear confident

again, shut the fuck up with this beta mentality
fucking try and try and try
not just
>woe is me, only bad thing happen to me

read what i said earlier