BULKING

Can you actually become huge as fuck from eating huge?
I know it’s said that eating over 500 cals a day will just make you fat, but I keep seeing examples (Alan thrall for one), that show that eating at a massive calorie surplus will just give you a huge frame and make you a big boy.

Attached: A54037CF-CB5E-453E-A26D-E4A63DA339AB.jpg (739x415, 32.94K)

Allan thrall also said that what he did was way too excessive and you should bulk on a moderate surplus

There is a sweetspot where it makes you look bigger and more muscular before you turn into a pear. It's not worth it in my opinion so I'm going back to being lean.

He said he cut down easy by limiting his massive intake. I’m wondering though whether he would have ever got that big if he didn’t bulk quite so hard though.
I’ve seen alpha destiny say before as well bulking hard gives you this sort of semi permanent “larger frame”.
I’ve had a mate too bulk super hard and become surprisingly huge, but to be fair he did become a bit fat and hasn’t rid himself of it. I’m an ugly cunt anyway though so does it matter if I get fat

You have to eat a lot of proteins, a lot of unsaturated fats and some carbohydrates.
Muscle only builds with rest and nutrition and so you must have both in excess to maximise your growth.
Your routine also needs to go hard.

he make cool cooking vids

Where do you think the sweet spot might lie/lay calorie wise?

The only way you'll be able to eat big, grow, but stay lean is by doing lots of REAL cardio. Most gymbros do absolutely no cardio or just lean on the treadmill or stairmaster while doing pitiful "cardio" for 5-10 minutes.

>a pear
you have shit genetics my friend, I'm sorry.

Is walking on hills a good cardio?

I guess it depends on how long you're doing it for. I walk on an incline treadmill for 1-2 hours every day. If you do 12% or more it's going to be difficult.

I can't answer this because I freestyled my bulk, but I can tell you when I turned into the michelin man.
Left = 63kg/138lbs
Middle = 73kg/160lbs
Right = 83kg/182lbs
Sweetspot was somewhere between 70 and 72kg
Fat distribution hardly matters when you are going for a sixpack anyway

Attached: Untitled.png (3008x1080, 3.41M)

Looked best at the 1st pic, did you forget to lift?

Kek, I got really sick between pic 2 and pic 3 and had to stop going to the gym because of this

Just eat before sleep! Problem solved, burn off everything else for the rest of the day and boom, you get mad gains. Just stay hydrated though.

>The only way you'll be able to eat big, grow, but stay lean is by doing lots of REAL cardio
Explain?

Look at any actual athlete or "fitness guy" that stays lean year round. They all do hard cardio every single day and don't count calories like autists.

The trend I've seen among gymbros is that hard cardio is avoided out of fear of "losing gains" and "why do cardio when I could just eat less lol"

Yes.
An adult male weighs at least 200lbs.

When I finally decided to bulk through the 190lbs mark all the way to 230lbs is when I finally started looking like I lift and the weird thing is that even after cutting I still have a similar muscular shape. I think there is a strong case for bulking.

Alex's advice is for compact manlets that want to get wider. He got that way not because of the fat gained, you absolute retard, but by eating in a surplus and focusing on upper body in his training.

It looks like you didn't put any muscle. How did your lifts progressed during your bulk? I'm in a similar spot as your left pic, but a little bit more muscular and i finally got the courage to bulk up and reach a 2pl8 bench. I'm close though, i can bench 90kg right now. But i'm scared of becoming a fat ass.

you cant be huge without having mass and the natty mass is capped the leaner you are, the fatter you are the more mass you can hold easier and the more mass the fat adds too
combined with a strenght base and being strong as fuck, which will also demand that you are pretty fat and soft, will make you big
the peak natty static strenght fizeek is a layer of fat, more fat than that pic, no abs no nothing