/fat/ - Fat Loss General

>Who is /fat/ for?
For burger consumers who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq
Last Thread:

Attached: 1615972990308.jpg (2048x1152, 391.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hyxpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wanna fuck a nun
How many calories would that burn

Fatty Contest
Cap
183.0 lb

LET'S GOOOO. Can't believe I have to make thread just for fatty entry. If you fucks don't make any it's always gonna be nuns.

Slow and steady. Relapsed a bit last weekend and went over to 230lbs but back under, even after dinner and beer last night

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-082034_FITINDEX.jpg (1080x2400, 388.39K)

Forgot to post calories like I said I would oops.

Attached: 1619998322532.png (761x650, 51.02K)

>How many calories would fucking a Nun burn?
There are approx 800,000 words in the bible.
Average speaking rate is 150wpm
this is 5333 minutes or 88.88 hours
Sex for men burns approx 100cal every ten mins.
88 hours of you reading the entire old and new testament out loud while fucking a Nun vigourously will burn approx 53333 calories or approximately 15.2lb of fat.

Fatty Contest
Aeroplane
76.9kg

Fuk yeah bros, good progress this week! First week where I didn't weight myself every day during the week, feels nice not worrying about weight fluctuations you cant control.

Fatty Contest
WhiteFoxGT
80.2kg

I'm gonna call it soon. Maybe another 2 weeks.
I do have a little belly left, but love handles are almost gone. A focused lifting regime should take care of the remaining belly fat?

Attached: IMG_20220205_135425.jpg (1080x1913, 138.46K)

>start drinking 2 liters+ water daily
>need to piss all the time
will my body get used to this or is my bladder fucked

>Gym shut down March 2020
>lost a lot of muscle mass and gained fat weight (247lbs)
>started with diet and gym in January
>Down 15lbs
>Making good strength gains in gym
>decide to supplement diet with whey protein shake and creatine
>weight loss grinds to a halt
One protein shake contains 500 calories. And creatine makes the muscle tissue hold water.
I still have a big fat belly. I'm 40lbs off my goal weight.
Should I concentrate on losing more weight and stop taken supplements?

Most whey protein is like 120 cal for 24g protein what the fuck are you drinking my friend

Based little nuns poster

Nope. I still piss all the time. I'm the weird guy at the office that is going to the bathroom every hour.

Attached: 1641273557775.jpg (820x820, 169.29K)

>drink around 3.5 liters of water per day
>urinate 4 or 5 times per day
Bladder of steel, baby. Then again the times when I go take a leak the urine comes out with such speed and pressure that I might as well be a human water jet cutter.

>What whey protein?
Nutrisport 90+
I made great gains with it before I slobbed out

Attached: 51oOfYQIykL._AC_SY1000_.jpg (500x410, 31.53K)

>lost weight on maintenance
Uh oh bros

Checked blessed gets.

Redpill me on the nuns and ducks. What's up with them? Who created them?

I started loading creatine 6 weeks ago and didn't gain a pound. I assume its because I eat meat at least twice a day and that's a natural creatine source to address your other question. Id stay on creatine, water weight cant hurt you except for emotionally. Regarding your whey, thats dense as fuck. Its a lot of protein but its so dense that it takes the place of a full meal really. If you're struggling with hunger or sticking to your deficit, or your deficit needs to be increased id consider a lower calorie whey product so that you can fit more satiating foods into your day. I personally don't find whey to be very filling, some folks do

Checkum

twitter.com/hyxpk

Meeting with those theater women and a carigslist guy with a few ducks to recreate these nun pics this afternoon guys. Wish me luck.

How do we feel about milk on a cut? I normally drink a lot of whole milk, but changed it to 2% and started counting how many cups I have a day, with the rest of my calories.

I’m still in a deficit, but will I have to eventually cut milk to see abs?

Attached: 1542573979694.jpg (636x358, 50.57K)