Largest Non-acromegalic Giant

For those of you who dont know Angus MacAskill was a genetically scottish giant who grew naturally, He is 7'9 and 390 pounds (180kg)

The largest claim he holds is that he lifted a 2800 pound (1300kg) anchor to chest height.

And I'm wondering if this is possible, We really don't have any benchmark for the strength of giants who grew naturally. saying a natural giant has the same strength as a genetic freak such as andre the giant who grew wrong is a bad idea.

Attached: MacAskill.jpg (183x276, 7.97K)

There's no chance he lifted a 2800lb anchor in any way lol

Attached: 1644053105878-01.jpg (183x276, 16.97K)

How do they know he grew naturally? I don't think anyone even knew what igf-1 was back then.

Pathological giants are super fucked up looking and develop lots of problems, Probably makes them weaker than they could be also. this guy is a handsome lad

Now imagine his dick and ball size

7'9" 390 lbs is lanklet tier though, 0 chance he even budged the anchor (maybe he dragged it?)
Take all ancient strength claims with a grain of salt. By the way, Hafthor and Shaw are 6'8"-6'9" and around 400 lbs roided up, and the foot difference also gives them better lever arms. To compete in strength, that giant would have needed to weigh close to 300kg

>he is
He's dead.

>Largest Non-acromegalic Giant
>a scotsman
We just keep winning lads
Calcutta Cup is this afternoon, that's the Scotland vs England match of the Six Nations rugby tournament for those of you not in the know. Scots are defending the Cup from the English invaders and we'll see them off as usual. It'll be a banger lads! Kick off at 1645 local, find a stream.

You never win though hahaha you will be fighting Italy for the wooden spoon as usual.

He doesn't have the trademark fucked up face

I legitimately think that the pinnacle of retard strength is grizzly and all the feats done by giants are overexaggarated. I'm 6'7 "natural" and I often feel like I'm getting close to the limit of healthy human biology. Due to the longer leaver, sometimes a wrong step or bad technique multiplies the strain on my muscles and joints to the point I get injured doing everyday stuff. I cannot imagine someone being non-crippled as a giant who does wacky feats of strength. If anything, I'm pretty sure that natural giants would be weaker than "pathological" one.

>we just keep winning lads
For once a scots day doesn't consist of hunting rats and chugging paint and the first thing they do is this bollocks
YWNBAH

There's a difference between healthy human biology and pure strength

Imagine this guy training and bulking like grizzly.
Dude would be like half a metric ton and could lift more than any barbell could hold.
I would donate food just to see this man bulk

"Stor Johan". 2,14 m. 177 kg. Born 1844, dead 1946. Known for his strenght of which there are several stories - but few of them are replicative. It was said that he demonstrated bending a russian coin of some sort with his hands. Not nearly as tall as MacAskill but almost as heavy. Not shure he qualifies as a non-acromegalic giant, but he is worth a mention. Besides going blind in old age, I don't find it mentioned that he had any health issues. At the nursing home he was resident he helped chopping wood despide being blind.

Attached: 0136Nv3nxskC.jpeg.jpg (388x600, 116.02K)

>scots doing great (as usual)
>insecure englishman sees it and has to have himself a wee tantrum
Just par for the course

Attached: 1608023822207.gif (1702x1384, 163.44K)

You're at the limit of current biology, but humans could adapt to being bigger if he just got thicker bones.

Attached: 1597807753639.jpg (800x809, 360.51K)

No, you don't get it; strength is not only a question of muscles but also bones, joints and ligaments. Bulking up to an absurd size will give you strength you cannot use without injuring yourself at 70% of your capability. Even normal people with epilepsy can shatter their bones during a seizure, so imagine how an awkward giant would fuck his shit up. No way the rest of the body can keep up with the muscle growth, I'd bet that just walking and standing upright requires considerable effort if you're 7+ feet tall and/or 350+ pounds.

Right how could i forget about bonegirthmaxig routines

you underestimate evolution