How do I cope with the fact that I'll never be loved by a woman because I wasn't born with the facial freatures of pic...

How do I cope with the fact that I'll never be loved by a woman because I wasn't born with the facial freatures of pic related?
Getting Any Forums didn't make me more attractive by one bit.

Attached: 1644020848077.jpg (495x619, 24.61K)

you'll never be loved because you're an annoying whiny faggot who complains on an anime imageboard's fitness section

you don't deserve to be loved because of how much of a pathetic faggot you are,he face comes later.

fpbp

How many people really look like that m8 I’ve never seen someone who looks like that

fpbp as usual

you know that 99,9% of men doesn't have facial features like this right? incels have no reality sense

Looks like a frightened 10 year old anorexic

You're a demoralising tranny and you will neck yourself.

It doesn't matter because women would rather stay single than to get a boyfriend who looks anything less.

Just dont be an engineer without female friendly hobby
I am one and I see no women ever except in a commute to work and the gym. Gym qts are there with their boyfriends.
I think one fatty is available because she keeps fucking staring at me, more than the others, but I dont have a hunters license anf its not a hog season. Ever.

i see ugly mfs walking around everyday with cute gf

Fpbp

Attached: Screenshot_20220122_170307.jpg (1080x1200, 169.51K)

Imagine not looking like that guy, most men do. You’re like the only one who doesn’t LOL

>i see ugly mfs walking around everyday with cute gf
Where? I am in University and the only couples I see are average girl with a tall handsome athlete.

i am also in uni, i see average and even cute girls walking around hand in hand with completely normal or sometimes ugly looking guys

i saw a cute thick girl on the bus and she got off and hugged and kissed a complete basedjak looking manlet

>muh love
You're ill, get your test levels checked.

succint

Okay looking good is an asset. But women really don't care too much about your appearance. And certainly it doesn't keep a woman from committing to you completely (and then appearance stops mattering completely).

The only one true love is the love you have for yourself. A women won’t fix that hole in your heart, only you can do that.

>women really don't care too much about your appearance.

Attached: jerry.jpg (2500x1741, 927.6K)

Over for OP now

>But women really don't care too much about your appearance
Wait until he finds out that looks (genetics) is the only thing that matters to women.

Attached: YOkD5U4T5fcf097vw8z4PlPI7ytWIksArJuuWrhX5bA.png (503x644, 7.97K)

both of you are correct
also op I guarantee that you didn't put any real effort into looksmaxxing