I NEVER wore sunscreen as a kid/teen...

I NEVER wore sunscreen as a kid/teen. My parents were sun worshippers and never even bothered advising us to wear hats or sunscreen, despite getting intense sun burns every summer. For the past few years now I've taken care of my skin and avoided unnecessary sun exposure, but is it too late? I'm afraid the sun already ruined me and I'll hit the wall when I'm 30. I'm pale right now but I know that sun damage doesn't reveal itself until later.

srry for the random pic, can't be asked to google sun damage, wrinkles, aging, etc and then save the pic.

Attached: bulgaria.jpg (497x750, 207.29K)

rooooooooooooooma, roooooooooooooooma, o rooooooooooooooooma, o rooooooooooooooooooma

Attached: 1643362153025.gif (600x352, 908.07K)

Fuck Spics and fuck albanians

Attached: 1643262599248.png (900x500, 307.5K)

start micro-needling and topical c

Attached: geek-and-gorgeous-c-glow-serum-vitamina-c-30ml.jpg (1100x1422, 94.79K)

If you live in Europe or most places in America or Canada etc then you're retarded. Sun in these places is completely safe.
If you're white in Australia or another place that is sunny all the time/has little ozone protection then you might have a problem, but I doubt it especially if you're pale. You most likely need more sun.

I think stress is far worse than sun exposure as far as aging goes. I am 20 and I look at least 30 due to blasting and cruising cortisol for the better part of the past decade.

Also a lot of sunscreens have been recalled for having carcinogenic ingredients so count yourself lucky for not having parents that slabbed that on your skin everyday.
A lot of those people are living with a death sentence they aren't even aware of.

Rolleollrororl

>can't be asked to google sun damage, wrinkles, aging, etc and then save the pic.
You can paste a URL into the filename field so you don't have to save the image.

I used to get sunburns as a kid, but now I don't seem to tan or burn where I live. I think the pollution in the air creates a protective barrier against the sun's rays.

just make sure your diet is good (80% clean, 20% junk) and maybe moisturize your face after showering, and add a retinol at night. in the morning you can use a moisturizer that has sunscreen in it as it'll make your skin more sensitive

i spent my childhood in the intense sun every day cause all i did was go to the beach

It's a nice picture user

i feel bad for northern europeans meanwhile us southern and eastern europeans are tanning and getting that glowing golden 80s hollywood skin and looking like absolute chads

It's Nigger 3000 you cumdumbster. I made your dad fletch my cum out of your mom's anus you little ass clown fucking cunt.

sunscreen causes cancer, just dont be a retard and stand in the sun the whole time

typical savage barbarian northerner haha you cummonkey you are just a inside out nigger
chimping out angry because we will always be
better
your woman describe us as tall dark and handsome
they describe you as lanky sickly and pale

Sunscreen is pointless. Your skin will adjust to whatever amount of exposure you get.

We've been out in the sun all day every day for 2 billion years. Skin cancer never killed any of our ancestors. We are born on a planet constantly bombarded by sunlight. We are made for this. Unless you're a black person who moved north where there's no UVB, or a white person who moved south where there's too much UVA, you have nothing to worry about. For the first few days of outdoors in the sun just use the shade to avoid burns, then you'll tan a bit and be unburnable.

rollin

>Southern Europeans
>Tall
Where are you really from, Chang?

Actually my ancestors were based sunworshippers who followed the 24hr day and all died of skin cancer