Saturday night feels bar

Bars open bros, what'll it be?

Attached: feels bar.jpg (1280x720, 231.42K)

Uh I'm on keto OMAD IF so what's good for me?

back hurts. Overslept. Sister won't speak to me cause I said she didn't take care of her kids and instead pawned them off to people to take cigarette breaks every two minutes (said this in front of my 4 yr old nephew). Caved in and bought two dragon themed fleshlights and some lube with money from my last pay check. Also bought new air pods cause I thought I lost my current ones - found em in the bottom of my work bag just now.

But hey, I had a decent day at the gym today. Got that going for me. How bout you cunts, how have you been disappointing yourselves lately?

Attached: its not working.jpg (549x299, 16.53K)

>drank last night
probably erased a week of dieting

>got a fruit cake and split it into 10 snack bags
>can only eat one piece per day
pure torture

>killing time til its time for eggs and then bed

Attached: health-rite-vegetable-salt-250g.jpg (1100x1422, 208.15K)

I ate a ton of snacks today because of the damn mulatress at work bought too many snacks.

Went on a date with a girl tonight. Afterwards she told me
>I don't think I felt a huge connection

I thought it went pretty well though and we had very similar senses of humor. I also feel like there are some guys where every girl "feels a connection with", so what creates a connection?

anyone else tried this stuff? I bought it purely because it was purple grape flav but it just tastes... off

doubt it'll last long

Attached: 2DF_800.jpg (800x800, 42.29K)

Going to a meetup.com group hike thing tomorrow. It looks like the male/female gender ratio of RSVPs is 2:1 but I have been living in this city for 6 months and haven't made any friends so I don't care
Also my left ear is fucking clogged with wax and listening to music is disorienting :(

Friend of mine hasn't talked to me in months. He seems to be going through shit, but there's a chance that he just doesn't care for my company anymore. I don't know whether to give him space for now, text him to let him know I'm there for him, or just give up completely.

Have sex incel

What does that have to do with anything? Genuinely curious.

your sister needs a good belting and you need christ. anyway I did some ohp today, as usual. cant bench cuz I fucked up my shoulder, as usual.

It depends on how much that person means to you and how the contacted ended. If it was abruptly and you feel really hurt then I’d say probably avoid that person since typically those kind of people will do it again if you let them. If it was just a slow process and y’all drifted apart then maybe initiate the conversation with a meme or something. Good to start a conversation off with something you’d think they’d find funny

I got back into lifting recently. Linear progress was good, getting closer and closer to 225 on bench. Put 205 on the bar, so close I could fucking *taste* it.
>I've failed to complete even a single rep at 205 for two workouts in a row.
goDDAMMIT

taking her virginity

I can tell youre an incel. Have sex and move on with your life

Deload

fuck off seppo

I've been working at the same school for almost seven years. I've loved my job, and loved my coworkers. When Covid started things were bad: over half of my team got let go, and by the time the school was open again they didn't come back. One guy completed his masters degree, and has already revealed that at the end of the semester he'll be leaving for industry work. Over christmas break the best boss I've ever had took a job at another school. Today *I* took a job at another school, for an almost 100% raise.
Out of the team of 17 people working when I started, only a single one of my coworkers is left. He'll probably be promoted to my old boss' position, and tasked with rebuilding the team from basically nothing.
If I'm getting a promotion, and a 100% raise, why am I crying?

Whyy are you getting so upset? Dont shot the messenger. Go outside and find the warm embrace of a woman so you can have sex

He's a good fella, means quite a lot to me. The contact didn't really 'end' as much as he just went radio silent. We'd meet for work and have great laughs like nothing ever happened. Not polite conversation, we'd talk like good friends. Now we have nothing in common anymore, and the silence means we never talk.

I'm thinking of just sending a text asking if everything's good on his end. I think I misrepresented myself in my post: I'm concerned about our friendship, but I'm also worried about his state right now. If there's any way I want to help, I want to help him, but I'm just worried I'm too autistic and I'm misunderstanding his silence.

How come?

let go because of vax mandates?

Probably best if you just give him the cold shoulder. You dont want to annoy him

Yeah, that's what I figured. I can't shake the feeling that I'm being a shitty friend though.

It's okay user, I went on a date with a girl a while ago that a mutual friend introduced me to, and we all hung out a few times before going on said date. Had a damn good time, and when I brought her home she even told me what a good time she had and said we should do it again, and I didn't even ask or say anything to prompt that. Tried to set up a second date, but the day I picked didn't work, so she suggested a different day. Then she told me she wasn't feeling well and said we had to rain-check, and I never heard from her again. Totally blindsided me.

>My entire social life is made up of a handful of guys I regularly see at the gym that are over a decade younger than me
>I've been lying about my age for years
>Sometimes have trouble connecting with them because zoomer culture involves taking 40 pictures of yourself every day and spending hours watching retards on tiktok
>Definitely have trouble connecting with them when they start bragging about the gfs or sex they've had and I'm not even allowed to look at women
I don't even know what I'm doing anymore
I just goof off online all day then go to the gym for a few hours at night as I wait for the money I saved up at my last job to run out

Attached: broken robot.jpg (500x375, 38.9K)

I'd chase him up and see if he's doing okay, cant hurt to ask

26 and never had a gf, never really liked myself. Full blown self-hatred usually.

I just want to b myself and bond with someone and idk why I can't.

He might just need some space atm
Give it some time

Last time that happened I fucked up the conversation with my autism, which is part of why I was hesitant to begin with this time. I don't know man, this shit is weird.