Are rest days actually important? I never see anyone who claims they aren't post body, so i just don't know

Are rest days actually important? I never see anyone who claims they aren't post body, so i just don't know

Attached: Based_Whites.webm (576x1024, 2.58M)

Shit thread

Shit thread

black people are alright

sometimes wonder how many of you never had any friends growing up

The black kid will say it's just a joke but in his head he's thinking he put the "ypipo" in their place

>sometimes wonder how many of you never had any friends growing up

Any white woman who fucks a monkey is dead to me.

All these kids realize that that dogma they are being taught does not reflect reality and does not apply to them. All but one of the lessons they learn and fail to learn during Black History Month are unique to each person except one. The one lesson that each will learn and carry for their entire lives is that they exist under an authority that believes it is alone the source of truth. What each kid will do with that knowledge cannot be determined from this video. The future can never be confidently predicted, but look at the Teacher's face and posture. She doesn't know what to make of the situation. The kids aren't screaming slurs, or being violent, nor are they being docile and receptive. They are acting out a scene that was never taught or even imagined in her education or training. The teacher is cast like a toy into a storm that has not ever be described. She does not have a reaction, because neither she nor her trainers have ever had to react to this. The kids are alright.

what does this have to do with the OP, OP video, or thread?

You don't grow in the gym. You grow at rest. Yes rest days are important.
Always remember, muscles are made in the kitchen and in bed. At the gym you just set up the potential for growth.

It was probably the teacher's idea, and it probably isn't a joke.

Look at her clothes, her posture and that some dork kid is playing a video game. She is not in control of the situation.

They couldn't care l;ess what you think bro. That's not the own you think it is

>no fun allowed

checked

have you never had friends and mades jokes about things together

You can tell it's a joke. Look at their faces. There's probably only one black kid in that's class and he's probably a likable guy. They start making jokes about how it's black history month and he deserved special treatment. Then they thought it would be funny to make an ironic video.

This is how i know most of you fags aren't socialized because they are having a laugh at the month by being IRONIC. You newfags DON'T GET IRONY ANYMORE. GO BACK.

He's a child so I'm not gonna link it but you can find the black kid's tiktok pretty easily. He's not hilarious but for a middle school age kid he's got a couple of funny self deprecating clips.

Losers like you desperately want the world to be like this so you can justify your perpetual victim mentality.

You're weak and pathetic and the whiny way you act makes it completely transparent.