Every day we stray further from God's light

Every day we stray further from God's light.

What is wrong with society? I mean look at this shit, I seriously hope this is a troll article.

No being alone forever is not "ok", it's a fucking disaster. Now sure you'll always have some people who just won't be able to get someone and you have some unnecessary terror as well. But the idea that everything is just as fine being single forever is despicable and evil to be pushed like this.

Fine, healthy, often lovely people - women and sometimes men getting told to chillax, fuck around, doesn't matter if you ever find someone, and their lineage wiped from mankind forever. And no don't be like "oh well they deserve it", 99%+ of humans are very easily manipulated by culture and what they see or read.

A cold bed, no children and a few cats to keep company. How could anyone really want that.

Attached: Capture.jpg (440x762, 70.43K)

Stop consooming twitter screencaps and jpegs on Any Forums. Go outside, unironically. Things are not that bad.

^^^

Go meet people if you're so fucking hurt about feminist women deluding themselves into spinsterhood

trannies exist and are on billboards. things are pretty bad.

They make up less than 1% of the population you fucking tard. The billboards are there to make you think otherwise

Yeah bro stop just take a chill pill get off the internet for a while

there are still a lot of families out there, and a lot of people looking to start them
children still are, and forever will be, one the most meaningful things to pursue in life

stop caring about the small part that fucks around for fun; they have different priorities than you (ones you may secretly wish you had? get yourself together.)

Attached: 1560434005289.jpg (900x675, 89.87K)

The two poles reinforce and presuppose one another.

>Things are not that bad.
its pretty bad going outside shows that lol

I'm a 30 year old guy and I can't see myself not being alone forever. I'm not good looking enough for dating apps and I work in a male-dominated engineering job where I see no woman ever.
I've tried putting myself out there in places to meet women but they all either come with their boyfriends or they flock to the good looking "chads" in the place. That was even before COVID. Now you can forget about meeting any woman outside of online and without a mask + triple vax.
I keep reading those articles about women who complain about going on many dates but not finding mr. right and it makes me believe the incels are right. Maybe those women only go on dates with the top 10% of 20% of men. Clearly I can't get even a coffee date to save my life.
I'm close to making 6 figures in my career and don't even see a point anymore in living. All that I see, hear and feel around me are the constant reminders that I failed as a man for being unable to fulfill my biological purpose

>going outside shows that
How nigger? I went for a walk this morning and saw nothing but families going for walks and kids riding bikes around. You are terminally online and it's sad.

You must be a zoomer because, yes, they are that bad. A majority of women in their 30s are single and not even mothers, and yes, and latter would make it slightly better. They consumed feminism and this is the end result.

On the off chance you’re in your 30s, go be a kike somewhere else.

I'm 31. Most of my wifes friends are married.
Are you under the impression that the majority of women are feminazis? Online someone who consumes curated images online would think that.

Why do you argue like a woman referring to your friends as evidence? The data is available and unquestionable

Take small college med courses kill it at class be in good shape and confidante. Ask girls to study or go out etc if you show your smart and confident dress well/haircut etc you should have no problem. If you just make excuses and cant self improve you will never make it and will be a failure

>No being alone forever is not "ok"
She's coping and trying to rationalize. Her hormones are tormenting her for not getting a kid, the last 8 years

>How could anyone really want that.
This is what happens when feminists think they can be like men
Broken families, with no father figures
The matriarch needing to raise the men of the next generation and fails hard
The next generation of men doesn't have the discipline, nor the skills, to take on the world, like all their forefathers did
The women being raised in a world where 'you don't need no men girl! You're a strong independent woman!'

It's been nothing but fucking disaster ever since feminism took over in the west.
Do not fall for the propaganda, guys.

Attached: 1640909755986.jpg (1056x1060, 108.9K)

Post the data then.
Just for the record, going by your own experiences is much better than trusting the (((science)))

How many billboards are out there user? I count over 30 on a 15 minutes drive to work. Trust me bro, The internet can really skew your view of the world.

the west is doing fine and is still the greatest place to be in human history

Attached: 1517992265580.jpg (800x708, 134.09K)

You’re using anecdotal evidence. If you want to see the truth you don’t have to look any further than Tinder to see thousands of delusional women in their 30s looking for “the one” and pretending they’re still 20, or worse, thinking they can compete with a woman in their 20s.

those women just want to hard fuck and they're really open to getting fucked up in bed
it's a great time to be alive

Oh no not the thousands of women on tinder, as opposed to the hundreds of millions in the country. Your brain is melted.

Okay I’m convinced now that you’re either a tranny or a Jew. You’re definitely not 30 or married.

We live in a culture engineered to isolate us. Of the 150 people you have room for in your brain, how many are celebrities? What was the last public space you hung around in that wasn't simply transactional?

Church should be cornerstone for this, but it's been morphed into some limp, emasculated Christianity that celebrates weakness and embraces mediocrity. "Blessed are the meek"

It's not surprising at all that humans, living alone in boxes, working for a faceless company, moving every two years, have no stable and meaningful relationships.

and we're convinced you're an incel who only interacts with the world through a screen

Attached: 1560537852294.jpg (371x353, 13.09K)

user, this is too based for my taste

Going to the mall seeing 2 nigger hanging by there car with three young white women just hanging out there for hours even asked me for moeny stores are "urban" stores people dress like shit going to work with co workers speaking Spanish to each other I have no idea what they are saying. Go out to bars its mostly rap music and grinding. Just cause you make money or live in a nicer part of the country doesnt mean things are close to good it will reach you in time just the same dipshit.

do you live in hemet lol
there's always been shitty places bro
the lower-income area, the more people fuck for fun and to ward off depression